Chapter 21: Meet and Greet

*Cameryns POV
I could hardly sleep. I'm so excited for today! I woke up before Mark and Jack. I put on my costume and got ready in the bathroom so Jack couldn't see me. I didn't have a wig or anything but I had red hair spray. I pulled my hair into a pony tail. I had Mark help me with making my harpoon he also got my some shoes and other things. Mark also got me blue makeup so I put blue scales all over my face. I put on my eye patch over the fake scar. I told Jack I wouldn't open the bathroom until he had on his costume. It took about ten minutes for Jack to be in his costume.

"Ok Cameryn I am ready! Can you come out?" He called from the outside of the bathroom door.

"Ok!" I said walking out.

"Whoa you look so BA!" Jack yelled.

"Jack did Mark tell you my costume?!" I questioned.

"No why?" He said.

"Because you are dressed as sans!" I said laughing.

"No all he told me is you would look BA but as they say great minds think alike!" He said as he grabbed my hand and walked out the door.

"Where is Mark?" I asked swinging jacks arm.

"He went ahead of us to meet with the guys!" Jack said looking around the city.

"Did you bring a change of clothes?" Jack asked.

"Yes? What do I need them for?" I said.

"Before the signing we are changing so people know what we look like for now these are kinda like disguises." Jack said.

"Ok!" I sang skipping ahead.

"Do you even know where you are going?" Jack said laughing.

"No but my spider-loaf senses are tingling!" I said rounding a corner. Jack laughed and followed me. I saw Mark and ran to him.

"Wow you look even more BA than I thought!" Mark said hugging me.

I saw the guys standing there and I ran up and hugged them each. Ken had a bear onesie, Bob was Wade, Felix was wearing a dress, Wade was a lord, and Mark was Wilford Warf Stache! We got to the convention super early so we could look around at everything. We had about 2 hours to kill so I went over to an Undertale booth with Jack. He bought me a Papyrus, Sans, and Undying plushie. Then I pulled Jack over to a dark souls booth. Other people cosplaying undertale wanted to take pictures with me and Jack. Jack told me it was time to get ready for the signing and to go change. I washed off my makeup and put on normal makeup and pulled my hair down. I put on a JSE t-shirt and jeans with black converse. I forgot about the hat that Jack gave me! I pulled it out of my bag and pulled it over my head. It will take an hour to set up so Jack told me to just sit in the bean bag over to the side.

(Time skip)

It was ten minutes until the signing. I was at Jacks table. Jack handed me a shirt. It was a chibi of me with septiceyesam the top of it said SepticeyeCam. It was amazing!

"If you run you can change in to it"Jack said.

I hugged him and ran to the bathroom and changed. I got back with two minutes till the doors open. I was nervous. Jack leans over and hugged me. He handed me a sharpie. An announcer started talking

"Markiplier fans line one, Lordminion777 line two, muyskerm line three, Jacksepticeye line four and also SepticeyeCam at line four." The announcer said.

A couple of minutes pass and then the announcer came back over the speaker.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!" The doors opened and people rushed in. A fan ran up right to me and Jack. She was crying and ran up and hugged us.

"Would you like us to sign anything?!" I asked

She nodded and took out a t-shirt and a picture. She handed me some fanart of me and Jack. She hugged me one last time and left. The next three hours went on like this. Then I saw him........