Chapter three

*Cameryn POV
It was him. How? Why? I was completely speechless. Why did he take the time to talk to me? I was just another girl at another stupid orphanage. It didn't make sense. When I realized he was looking back at me I started blushing.

"Sorry you had to see me like that." I said.
He smiled and hugged me and told me there was no need to apologize. I still felt like an idiot though.

"So what your name?"He asked. Still blushing I told him my name.

"My name is Cameryn! Although it is spelled differently than what you're thinking." I said smiling. He looked at me and smiled back.

"How do you spell it then?"He asked. With a big smile on my face I started spelling it out

"C-A-M-E-R-Y-N!" I said. He smiled and laughed at my enthusiasm.

"Hey Cameryn would you like me to adopt you?"He asked. I was so shocked why would he want to adopt me?

"Yes that would be amazing!" I said jumping up. He smiled.

"Ok pack your thing I am going down stairs to sign the papers. Meet me down when you are done!" He smiled.

Did that just really happen? DID I JUST GET ADOPTED BY JACK????

*Jack POV
When she looked up at me I saw her big beautiful brown eyes. Oh no there is a gash on her forehead! I wonder what happened? When she snapped out of her daze she blushed a deep pink.

"Sorry you had to see me like that."She said.

She is the sweetest little thing I just wanted to hug her forever. I want to adopt her she is the one! Wait! I don't even know her name yet! I thought. I have to know so I can adopt her!

"So what is your name?" I finally asked. She told me it was Cameryn but it is spelled a little different than what I am used to.

"Can you spell it for me?"I ask.

"C-A-M-E-R-Y-N!" She said. She is really funny and enthusiastic!

"Hey Cameryn would you like me to adopt you? "I asked smiling. She looked shocked.

"YES THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!"She shouted.

I don't think she knew how loud she was. Well at least I know she is loud like me! I told her to pack her things so I could go and sign the adoption papers. She is the one this is the best day ever! What could possibly go wrong?