I am sorry

*Cameryns POV
It's Daniel!

"Daniel?!" I gasp.

"Hey Cameryn what are you doing here?" He asks.

"Wait am I dead?" I ask starting to cry. I don't want to be dead. I need Jack and he needs me.

Daniel comes over and hugs me. I can see the compassion in his eyes. He reminds me of Jack and Mark. He is so comforting. He wipes the tears from my eyes. He pointed into the light. I walk over and I can see them operating on me. Weird!

"I am dead................" I cried. Then my heart monitor started beeping again.

"Look there are the guys!" He said pointing at them. They were sobbing.

"Daniel...... I miss you! So do the guys." I said hugging him and tearing up.

"I know and I am sorry!" He said hugging me.

"It's ok I understand you are happy now!" I said.

"How's living with Jack? Sounds fun and loud." He asks laughing.

"Amazing how's life up here. Where ever we are!" I asked.

"Good..........um sorry about Sarah." He said looking down.

"It's ok. I just don't know what happened. She snapped!" I said starting to shake.

"What's happening?!" I panic. I didn't know what was going on.

"You are going back into your body!" He said.

I ran over hugging him crying. I wanted to talk longer. I am going to miss him.

"Tell the guys I am sorry for leaving so soon could you tell them I miss them. Also tell them that they did an amazing job adopting you........ I wish I could of met you before. Cameryn don't forget to be a sneaky leprechaun!" He said getting on my level hugging me. Then he gave me a kiss on the forehead before I was back in my body. I could feel myself back in my body with Jack holding my hand crying.

"YOLO bitches!" I croaked out.

"Cameryn you are ok!!!!!" Jack yelled. After that Mark Matt and Ryan ran in. They huddle around and told me how worried they were.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Mark yelled.

"I said don't hate me. I am sorry. I was protecting you from me." I said.

"I am upset because you almost killed yourself we could of solved it another way." Mark said.

"You don't understand last time I tried another way people died plus I'd rather it be me than one of you! I'd rather die a thousand times before one of you get hurt once!" I said tearing up.

"We are sorry we just thought me lost you." Jack said. At that time the doctor walked in.

"May I speak with Cameryn alone please?" He asked. Everyone left the room. I was nervous this means he has bad news.

"Hello I am doctor Bellow." He said shaking my hand.

"Hello what's up?" I ask.