My birthday

(Yes today is mah b day. Yay! Sweet 16)
*Cameryns POV
"Cameryn wake up." Marzia says softly shaking me. I sit up and run my eyes. I look around the plane. Everyone we are traveling with is staring at me. Why? They are smiling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They say. I smile and laugh.

"Oh I forgot!" I laugh. We start to land. Mark leans over towards me.

"HappyBORF day!" He laughs. I laugh too.

"Your presents are at the hotel." Mark says.

"Wait I get more presents. I just got some when I first met you." I say. What more presents. Man these people are crazy!

"Well it's your 16th birthday!" Suzie says.

"I can't believe that I am 16." I say letting it sink in. They laugh.

We get off the plane and head to the hotel. I don't know where we are but its early morning. I think 7am. We check in. It's cool because our rooms are all next to each other. Jack, Signe, and I get our stuff settled in. Clark is sharing a room with Danny. He is across the hall. I decide to change because I slept in what I was wearing. I put on my light pink overalls with a black with white stipend shirt. I slip on my white converse. It looks cute with my new magic jewelry.

'Lucky I shaved my legs before.' I think to myself and laugh. When I leave the bathroom Jack is gone. Signe, Marzia, and Suzie are sitting on the bed with bags of makeup.

"Your outfit is so cute!" Suzie says.

"Thank you. The one and only Signe helped pick it out." I say. We laugh.

"Hey where's Jack?" I ask.

"He went out with the guys." Marzia says.

"Ok!" I smile. I'm glad he gets time with the guys.

"Cameryn Marzia's got your makeup." Signe says. I sit there while she does my makeup. When she finishes it looks really good.

"Wow! Thank you!" I say hugging her.

"Your welcome." She says.

"Time to go!" Suzie says.

"What?" I am so confused.

"Did you just think we were going to sit here all day?" Signe laughs.

She takes my hand and leads me out the door and to the elevator. Marzia and Suzie follow. She leads me to a place named Le Hair. It looks really fancy.

"Appointment for 8:40!" She says to the lady at the desk. She then looks at me.

"Do you trust me?" She asks. I nod.

"Right this way Ms McLoughlin." The lady says. I chuckle because I forget that's my last name.

She sits me in a chair. She puts the little coat around me. The girls sit in the other chairs watching me get my hair done. I feel her put dye in it but I can't see what color. After she cuts it. All I can tell is the green and blue parts of my hair are gone. She blow drys it and then does loose curls. She turns me around. My jaw drops. It's amazing. My hair is a brighter orange but still natural. It's also a long bob with lose curls. It's so pretty. I run over and hug Signe.

"I thought you may like it but it needs something." She smiles. She pulls out a cute baseball hat and places it on my head. I hug and thank her once more. Then I thank the lady and we pay. We then leave. This Marzia is leading me to another store. It's this big store full of purses. We go to the cashier.

"Pick up for Cameryn McLoughlin." Marzia says.

The man picks up a bag and hands it to her she grabs it and hands it to me. I open it and it's a cute black over the shoulder purse. It will go with anything. I hug her and thank her so much.

"Open the purse!" She says. I open it and see a Perfume and a case. I pull out the case and open it. It's a pair of RAYBAN SUNGLASSES. I run over and thank her and hug her. Then sling it over my shoulder and put the sunglasses on my face. As soon as I did that Suzie was dragging me to another place. She covers my eyes. She then leads me in and they sit me in a chair.

"Hello Ms McLoughlin are you ready to have your brows waxed?" The lady asks. I nod my head and she starts to wax my brows. After she fills them in. I thank her but when I get up I don't see Suzie. I get up and Signe leads me over to a counter. I see Suzie. She has a bag of makeup.

"Happy birthday!" She says handing me the bag. I hug and thank her. There is so much in here! Wow! They are so nice to be doing this for me.

"I just got a text from Amy she is with the guys at this cafe. She says we need to meet someone. Who?" Marzia says.

"I don't know let's find out!" Signe says leading me out the door.