The dream

*Cameryns POV
Jack and Mark have finally fallen asleep. I sit there and think about all I have been through. I have been through so much. My new family has been there for me. They don't deserve this. They don't deserve for their lives to be ruined by me. I get a text on my phone.

Unknown number: You are horrible! You put you family through so much. Just die already!

These things normally don't phase me. I don't know why but today everything is just getting to me. I put my head in my hands and start quietly cry. I guess I was crying a little too loud and Jack started moving. I layer with my back towards him trying to hide the fact I was crying. My eyes are closed but tears stream out of them. I can't stop them from pouring out. Jack gets on my level then he scoops me up and lays on the bed with me in his arms.

"Its ok! I've got you. Your dads got you!" He says. I look up at him with tears still pouring down my face.

"Its all my fault!" I cry. By this point Mark is awake and has made his way over to the bed. No I woke him up too.

"Whats all your fault?" Jack asks. I bury my head into his chest.

"That your lives are ruined!" I cry. Mark and Jack just smile.

"What are you smiling at? Your lives are shit because of me!" I cry.

"That's where your wrong!" Jack smiles. I stare at them very confused.

"Our lives have been a million times better! It's all because of you." Mark says.

"What about you all almost dying? Finn threatened to kill you!" I say.

"What about you? You have gone through all this plus bullying and Ash." Mark says. Jack walks behind me. I pay no attention to this he is probably getting a glass of water.

"Yeah but I dragged you into this." I say looking down.

"Is this why you feel this way?" Jack says lifting up my phone. There is another text.

Unknown number:Go kill yourself! You're worthless Jack and Mark don't love you. Jack adopted you for popularity.

Who is this person I don't care about them. It still hurts me to read this. I hand Jack the phone and he reads the text before too. He looks pissed. He storms out of them room. Me and Mark are sitting there.

"You've had a rough day. Try and get some sleep!" Mark says sitting back on the couch.

I scoot and pat the spot next to me. He sits next to me and hugs me. I feel safe with Jack and Mark. Where did Jack go? A nurse walks in.

"Mr McLaughlin said you had trouble sleeping is that right?" She asks.

"Yes just some night mares." I say blowing it off.

"Your charts say otherwise. You have panic and anxiety attacks a lot don't you?" She asks. I can see the pain in her eyes.

"Yes I do." I reply.

"This will help just relax!" She says injecting something into the IV. I freak out Mark hugs me.

"Cameryn it's ok. This will help you sleep. I will be here when you wake up." Mark says. Everything is going black.

"I don't want to sleep. I am afraid when I wake up you and Jack will be gone and this was just a sweet dream." I say tears streaming down my face.

"It's ok uncle mark will be here when you wake up." Mark smiles. Everything goes black.

I have the same dream except I wake up from death. When I wake up and the lady is standing in front of me.

"You decided to stay longer!" She smiles.

"I didn't have a choice!" I snap.

"My name is Verona I am Signes mom. I am a witch." She says walking up to me.

"Can you tell what I am?" I ask out of curiosity.

"You seem more evil than good!" She smiles.

"I can't be I have a dark side and she has separated from me." I say doubting her.

"You have some angel, human, demon, and something else I can't read." She looks into my eyes.

"I don't believe you!" I snap. She slaps me and it busts my lip.

"Until next time." She says wiping blood on my face.

I wake up in Marks arms. I feel my lip it is swollen and busted. What the heck.

"Good morning sleepy head. What happened to your lip?" He asks frowning.

"It's complicated!" I say.

"Was it from the lady in the dream?" He asks.

"Did Jack tell you?" I ask. He looks down and the look of shock in his eyes grow.

"No! I had the same dream." He says looking me in the eyes. Fear is covering our faces. What does this mean?

Authors Note:
Today is my last day of school!!!!Which means more time to update stories. (My other story is The End)Anyway hope you are enjoying the story so far. What does the dream mean? Will it come true? Will Cameryn die to save her family from Verona?