Clark

*Cameryns POV
I see an open field with a blanket laid out. It had a picnic basket. It was such a beautiful spot. The air was a little chilly it felt so nice. With his hand still laced with mine he led me up to the spot and we sat down. He sets out the food. He looks at me. He looks deep into my eyes.

"I don't really know you. I only know what you are like in you videos." He says.

"Well what would you like to know?" I ask.

"Stuff like your favorite color." He says.

"Ok if I answer a question you have to answer it too." I smile.

"Ok!"  He smiles back.

"My favorite colors are blue and green!" I say.

"I like green and red. My favorite holiday is Christmas." He says. I have really never celebrated Christmas being an orphan.

"I love Halloween. My favorite season is winter." I reply.

"I love the fall!" He says he stops and grabs my hand. He scoots closer to me.

"Are you cold?" He asks.

"A little." I smile. He turns around and grabs a big blanket. He wraps it around the two of us. We scoot closer and hold hands.

"I have never seen someone as beautiful as you." He says. I blush. His jacket sleeve moves a bit and I can see the scars. He knows I saw them and I feel him tense up.

"It's ok I used to do it too." I say lifting up my sleeve. I lift it to far revealing the word ugly on my arm. I quickly pull it back down. He hugs me and holds me close.

"We have messed up pasts but that can't ruin our future." He says.

"Yeah. Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer." I ask.

"Anything!" He replies.

"What did you mean when you said I can't loose you too?" I ask he tenses up again.

"I'm sorry!" I say.

"No it fine. It's just you remind me of her." He starts crying. I hug him and help him up. I walk him to his house. I open the door no one seems to be home. He tells me where his room is and I lead him to it. I put him in his bed and pulled up the covers.

"I had fun today. See you tomorrow." I say. I get up to leave.

"Wait don't go." He says. I walk back over to the bed and sit on the edge.

"I ruined our first date. I am so s......." She starts. I cut him off.

"Shhh it was my fault I asked a question that I shouldn't of. Now I will see you tomorrow." I say kissing him on the forehead and tucking him in. He is so cute. I walk back over to my house.

"How did the date go?" Signe asks.

"I ruined it." I say plopping on the couch.

"How?" Mark asks.

"I asked a question and it turned out to be about someone he lost and he started crying. So I walked him home and helped him inside." I say.

"Is that what he meant when he said I can't lose you too?" I heard Mark quietly to himself. Wait?

"How did you know he said that?" I say. Mark looks away.

"Mark how did you know?" I say being a little harsher.

"I followed you to your room. I knew you were going to jump so I got Jack and Signe. Signe made a net to catch you but then he pulled you back. We could hear what he said." Mark says.

"His name is Clark." I say.

"Wanna play prop hunt?!" Jack says cutting in.

"Sure. Why not." I say. We set up and record.

"Hello everybody my names is Markiplier. Today I am playing Prop Hunt with two special guests." Marks says looking into the camera.

"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES!!" Jack yells causing me to fall out of my chair. I hear Mark and Jack laugh. Still laying on the floor I reach up and wave.

"And I'm SepticeyeCam." I say. They laugh. Then I pull myself up and sit in my chair.

"Ok now that's she has recovered let's play. Cameryn who's team do you want to be on? Your awesome uncle Markimoo or your lame father." Mark says. I laugh.

"For the record I am not lame!" Jack fake whines.

"Ok. I will be on...............my own team!" I say. Their mouth drop.

"That wasn't a choice!" Mark says.

"What are you chicken?" I say mocking a chicken.

"No?!" Mark says.

(Time Skip)

"I will see you in the next video buh bye!" Mark waves. We stop recording and head down stairs. Mark looks sad. He comes over and hugs me. Then he picks me up and sits me on the couch with him. He looks at me and tears up then looks away.

"Cameryn...............I have to leave tomorrow." He says. I know he has to go home. I even said that. It still hurts though.

"I understand!" I say throwing my arms around him. We both cry. I grab a blanket and sit back in his lap. He pulls me into his chest. We cry some more until I am so worn out that I just pass out in his arms.

Authors note: sorry I haven't been on schedule. I had a camp to go to. I am also at Disney till Sunday so I am sorry.