Chapter:31 -Happiest place on Earth

*Marks POV
Me and Jack talked about we could do to celebrate us adopting kids. I mentioned the best place on earth that wasn't to far away. I could see the excitement on Jacks face. I told him to talk to Cameryn because if she was hurting really bad it wouldn't be a good idea. He walked her out to the porch while me and Sarah watched Spongebob. Sarah fell asleep I thought that I would just leave her on the couch I didn't want to wake her. Jack came in carrying Cameryn. He laid her on the couch near Sarah. They were adorable!

"Well Sarah seems to like it here!" Jack said.

"Yeah I am excited for tomorrow.......... Will Cameryn be ok to go?" I asked.

"Yea I asked her she said she wrapped up the wound it had just reopened." Jack said.

"Ok good night girls!" I said.

"Good night little bosses!" Jack said.

I told Jack good night and went up to my room after kissing Sarah on the forehead. Tomorrow was going to be busy! Better get sleep.

*Cameryns POV
"Wake up kids today is going to be exciting!" Mark said.

"Five more minutes!" Sarah slurred.

"Never!" Mark said tickling Sarah.

We both got up and hugged Jack and Mark.

"Sarah wear one of my shirts please and Cameryn please wear one of Jacks shirts! Also I recommend shorts and sneakers. Oh and hair ties!" Mark called.

Me and Sarah looked at each other very confused. We got dressed I pulled my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my sunglasses. We all piled into the car. Then we stopped at Starbucks for breakfast. I just got green tea. We were in the car for about 45 minutes when Jack turned around.

"Here put these on!" He said giving us blind folds.

We put them on and we were giggling like idiots. We couldn't stop! I wondered where we were going. It was a long drive. After driving around 10 more minutes the car stopped.

"Don't take off your blind folds yet ok!" Mark said.

My door opened and Jack lead me to a spot by Sarah. He was laughing too.

"On the count of three you both can take off the blind folds ok?!" Mark said to us.

"1.........2......................3!" Jack yelled.

I ripped of my blind fold. OMG!!!!!!! Me and Sarah were jumping up and down going crazy. I ran to give Jack and Mark a hug!

"Thank you guys so much!" I said as I grabbed Jacks hand.

Sarah did the same and grabbed Marks hand. We walked up and gave the lady our tickets. Me and Jack ran to a roller coaster with Mark and Sarah close behind. We got to go to the front of the line. I was really nervous and Jack noticed.

"It's ok roller coasters are so much fun!" He said grabbing my hand.

We sat in the front cart. Sarah and Mark were in the ones behind us. The ride started moving I scooted closer to Jack he hugged me. He told me to put my hand up when we got to the top of the hill.

"BOOPERDOOPER!!" I yelled as we went down the hill. The ride was super fast and was over soon.

"That was so fun!" I said.

Then we ran everywhere and a got to see Ariel, stitch, and goofy. I love all the classic characters like Mickey, goofy, and Donald. We stopped and ate lunch with the princesses. Even though I am 15 I loved it. I danced with Belle and Snow White while Sarah danced with Jasmine and Mulan . It was amazing! We jumped from park to park. We went on so many roller coasters! The last park was magic kingdom. It was now dark! We came up to one ride called splash mountain. I could hear all the people screaming I was nervous.

"Come on it can't be that bad! If you go on it I will take you to the gift shop and get you something!" Jack said trying to get me to go. I said yes and the whole time we made movie references.

"Uh-oh!" Jack said.

"Don't tell me. We're about to go over a huge waterfall." I said.

"Yep." Jack said.

"Sharp rocks at the bottom?" I asked.

"Most likely." He said.

"Bring it on." I said right before we got to the drop.

"Pull the lever Mark!" Sarah joined in.

"Wrong lever!" Sarah said as we were tossed over the waterfall. When we got to the bottom we were all laughing.

"Wow we are all nerds!" I said laughing. When we got off the ride. Jack and Mark pulled me and Sarah over to the castle. They covered our eyes. I heard a high pitched noise as Jack uncovered my eyes. I saw fireworks. They were beautiful. After the firework show we went to the gift shop. I picked out a Goofy plushie and a Peter Pan beanie. I got goofy because it reminds me of Jack and Mark. Then we left the park. I didn't want to go but I looked at my phone it was 12am! I tried my best not to fall asleep but I fell asleep to Jack humming to the radio.

A/N------------------------------------------------- I am very sorry the next chapter will be a little later than usual. I have a lot of testing and I didn't have time to write it last night but it will come later today. Sorry😣