Chapter 46:

*Jacks POV
Signe and Cameryn are coming to pick me up so we can have a picnic. I am exhausted from recording all day. It is a very fun job but very tiring. I hear a car pull up so I run outside. Cameryn looks very worn out like a lot of energy has been drained from her body. We have sandwiches for dinner. They were so good. Signe make the best food! We pack up our things and got back in the car. Cameryn has already fallen asleep. I decide to ask Signe what's going on.

"So babe what did you two do today?" I ask.

"We just walked around the park and talked about stuff going on in our lives. It was nice." She smiles.

"Ok that's cool." I say. Why would Cameryn be so worn out. I don't understand. It makes no sense unless Cameryn and Signe have a secret.

We pull into the drive way. Cameryn is asleep I can't carry her I am to exhausted. I hate to wake her up but I need to.

"Pumpkin hey we are home!" I whisper. She wakes up and walks inside.

"Goodnight dad. Goodnight Signe." She says while hugging up. We both tell her goodnight and head up to bed ourselves. I need to ask Signe what really happened.

"Signe did you and Cameryn do something with those bracelets?" I ask.

"No? Why?" She replies.

"It's just weird how exhausted she is. Maybe she had a rough day. Good night babe!" I say kissing Signe. I need to know what's up!

*Cameryns POV
I wake up and look over at my phone. It's 4:30! No one is awake yet. I need time to think. Could I really be half demon half angel. Is it even possible? I open my palm and I am able to make fire appear out of my palm. That's new! I need to clear my head. I am going to go out on a walk. It was now 5:00. I left Jack a note saying what I was doing and that I had my phone. I walk out of the front door and start walking on the side walk. It is very nice outside! I look ahead of me and see a boy about my age sitting against a wall with his head in his hands. I walk over to him and sit beside him.

"Hey what wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." The boy replies.

"It's ok you can trust me!" I insist.

"You wouldn't understand!" He snaps.

"Maybe I do? But you won't know if you don't tell me." I say.

"My dad is always drunk and hurts me. He threw a bottle at me!" He said crying. He looks up and I see a huge gash on his head. I grab his hand.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I am going to patch up your forehead!" I say pulling him to the house. We get to the house and I sit him in a chair outside. I run in and get my medical bag. I run back outside and start patching up his forehead.

"So what your name?" I ask.

"My name is Ash! Sorry I yelled at you back there." He says looking down.

"It's ok we all have a breaking point." I say finishing up the bandage on his head. He starts crying. I stand him up and hug him.

"I am so sorry. Do you have anywhere else to go?" I ask tears rolling down my face.

"Yeah I am going to run away to my sisters house." He says breaking the hug.

"Don't cry! Don't cry over someone like me. You don't even know me." He says wiping the tears from my face.

"Here.............this is my number I will call you if I ever need anything. Or to just talk. Ok. Crybaby." He laughs. I laugh too. He walks off.

"Bye Ash!" I call after him. He waves and walks away.

"I thought you said no one likes you!" Signe says scaring me.

"I just met him and he was crying." I say.

"Ok. I believe you*cough* not!" She laughs. I text Ash.

Me: hey this is they crybaby Cameryn you just met😂
Ash: Hello me lady!

We walk inside and Jack is cooking breakfast. It smells so good! We chow down. After breakfast Jack goes and records videos and so do I. I text Ash some more until I decide to play undertale. It is such an amazing game. I recorded a lot of videos for future days. As I am editing a video I feel my phone go off in my pocket. I reach down and slide it out. I got a text. It's from Ash what does it say.

Ash: help

I soon as I read that I got shivers down my spine.

"Miss me?" I voice asks.