Why us?!

(I didn't draw this. A girl named Jazzy on YouTube did!)

*Jack POV
Cameryn and Scarlet are fighting back and forth. I can't think of anything to help so I push all the guys behind me to protect them. We just need away to draw her out.

"NO WAIT...........I want to tell them something's before you kill them!" She begged.

"Fine but only because you begged." Scarlet snapped.

"Guys I love you all and I am sorry..........please don't hate me!" She said with her voice shaking.

"That's all........so stupid I think I am doing them a favor killing them." Scarlet said.

"Jack, Mark, Ryan, Matt I am sorry I have failed you but no matter what just don't hate me.............tell Bob Ken Felix and Wade I love them please!" She cried.

No I know what she is going to do. I can't let that happen. She can't kill herself for us.

"Cameryn no!" I cried.

At that moment she grabbed the knife from Scarlett's hand.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Scarlet yelled.

"What I should of done a long time of go!" She said stabbing my stomach. She fell to the ground.

I run over to Cameryn and pick her up bridal style. When I picked her up she took the blade out of her stomach and dropped it. No know she will bleed out faster!

"Jack........" She started to say.

"Shhh you are going to be fine!" I said.

"Leave me to die......" She gasped.

"No!" I said. She can't die.

"She will come back please.." She said.

"We will help you control her!" I said with tears in his eyes.

"Jack? Can you sing for me please?" She asked. I don't think I can. I am crying really hard.

"When you fall asleep with your head upon my shoulder when your in my arms but you've gone somewhere deeper are you going to age with grace......" I sang stroking her hair.

"Jack I am sorry I failed you!" She cried.

"You didn't I love you so much you!" I crying.

"I will be ok!" She said with a smile on her face.

Then the smile fades and her grip on my hand loosens. No no no no! She can't die!

"Stay with me Cameryn!" I yell.

We are close to the hospital I can hear sirens. Mark starts driving faster and weaving through cars. We arrive at the hospital and I carry her inside. They take her away again to the ICU. They leave me in the waiting room with the guys. I look down at my shirt it is covered in Cameryns blood. I sit in the waiting room and cry. Mark brought me a shirt to change into. I can't stop crying because I didn't save her. A nurse walks in and pulls us aside. I prepare myself for the news. She is probably dead.

"Um Cameryn is out of surgery everything went fine!" She said. She is ok! I was speechless.

"Her room is this way." The nurse said leading us into a room.

I sat down by Cameryn and held her hand. She looked like she was in a coma. Why do bad thing always happen to us? Why?!

*Marks POVm
Cameryns surgery went fine. We walked into the room and she was laying there lifeless. It is all my fault because I adopted Sarah. What went wrong? I walked out of the room with Matt and Ryan to give Jack some space.

YOLO bitches!" Cameryn said quietly.

"Cameryn you are ok!!!!!" Jack yelled. After that We ran in.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I yelled. I was surprised that I said that.

"I said don't hate me. I am sorry. I was protecting you from me." Cameryn said.

"I am upset because you almost killed yourself we could of solved it another way." I said.

"You don't understand last time I tried another way people died plus I'd rather it be me than one of you! I'd rather die a thousand times before one of you get hurt once!" Cameryn said tearing up. Before I could say anything Jack jumped in.

"We are sorry we just thought me lost you." Jack said. At that time the doctor walked in.

"May I speak with Cameryn alone please?" He asked. Everyone left the room. I could tell she was nervous. That can't be a good sign! After awhile the doctor walked out and I saw Cameryn crying Jack ran in and hugged her. I went over to the guys and talked to them. They said they would get us lunch then Matt and Ryan left and waved.

"Now what are you crying about?" Jack asked. I could tell she didn't want to tell us.

"Just excited to go home!" She lied.

"Come on Cameryn!" I said not buying it.

"Um...............the liquid she injected into my neck............" She started.

Jack and I were sitting on the edge of the bed. I am really concerned. What is going on. Is it life threatening?!

"The injection wasn't just used to bring back Scarlet............" She said her voice was shaking.

"What else was it used for Cameryn?" I asked.

"The doctor said it was a serum that ruins the reproductive system..................." She started to cry

"I am so sorry!" Jack said hugging her.

"Why did Sarah do that!" Cameryn said getting upset.

"She knew it would hurt you!"Jack said.

Jack and I were hugging her as she cried. Which made me cry. I can't believe Sarah would take that away from her. She is horrible!

"Look on the bright side you can adopt! I mean I adopted you!" Jack said cheering her up.

"I mean you are pretty bad ass!" I chimed in.

"Yea it just sucks because I wanted to have kids of my own." She said less upset.

At that time Matt and Ryan walked back in. They were carrying food. Cameryn asked them to close the door. We all sat around the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Matt asked.

"Good! Why are you asking?" She questioned.

"Well we caught the doctor on the way out and he said you died on the operating table!" Matt said. What?! SHE DIED! Sarah is dead!

"Um speaking of death I saw someone when I died." She said. What does that mean?

"Who?" Ryan asked.

"Daniel he said sorry for leaving so soon and that he miss all of you. He thinks you did an amazing thing adopting me!" She said tearing up. When I heard that my heart dropped. I started tearing up.

"You really saw him?" Ryan asked.

"Yes.......... I miss him! I am sorry guys." She said hugging Ryan. I started crying. We ate lunch and talked for awhile before Cameryn told the us to go home and get rest. Jack stayed by her side. I don't blame him I didn't want to go home either. That night I didn't get any sleep between thinking of Daniel and the nightmares of Sarah hurting Cameryn. I could her screaming for us to run. That will never leave my mind.