Why Him?!

*Cameryns POV
I wake up what seems like hours. I put on shoes and pants. I make Cuan big and head down stairs. It takes awhile because I don't want to make a sound. I got to the kitchen because that's the only light on in the house. I see everyone tied up. Signe is passed out but Jack and Mark are awake.

"Now we wait for Cameryn to wake up. She will love my little game!" Finn says.

"You are a sick bastard!" Jack spits.

The man slaps Jack across the face. Ooooo I am about to whack this SON OF A B ACROSS THE FACE!! I need to stay down though. Jacks face has a hand print. Oh no! I let them get hurt. This is all my fault.

"I can't hurt you............yet! Let's save the show for Cameryn!" Finn growls.

Finn goes around the corner to do something. I use my powers to move them out of the kitchen. I also put up a barrier that no one except me can get in or out of.

"Cameryn!!" Mark and Jack whisper.

I see Jacks face. It hurts me. I am so mad! I untie them. I touch Jacks face and heal it. Mark head is bloody so I heal it too. I hear Finn moving so I need to go back. Jack and Mark won't let me go. I need a distraction!

"Jack Mark untie Signe!" I say and they jump right to it.

"Cuan watch and protect!" I say pointing to Jack Mark and Signe. When they turn around I run to the kitchen. I sit in a chair and wait for Finn to come around the corner.

"What the?" Finn says shocked.

"What do you want?!" I growl. I need to be aggressive.

"To ruin you!" He smiles.

"Not gonna happen!" I say. I look over and see Jack and Mark hitting the barrier trying to get in. Finn charges me with a knife. I move out of the way and he hits the wall.

"I am going to kill you!!" Finn smiles.

"I am already dead!" I say.

When I say that Finn stabs me. I pull out the knife. I look and Jack is crying along with Mark. I fog over the barrier so they can't see anything. I heal myself. Finns jaw drops.

"You are gonna have to try harder than that!" I smile.

"What are you?!" Finn asks shaking.

"Your worst nightmare!" I smile. My eyes flicker black. One is still black! What? I put Finn in chains and open the barrier. I throw him out the cops are here I can hear sirens. I slide down the wall and sit down. Jack and Mark are trying to break the barrier. I disassemble the barrier and they run in. I cover my eye.

"Are you ok Cameryn!" Jack asks running to my side.

"Yes. I am happy you both are ok!" I say hugging Jack and Mark. I let go and cover my eye. I go over to Signe and drag her to my room. I show her my eye.

"I don't know why that would happen. All we can do is watch it!" Signe says observing it. I take her hands and look into her eyes.

"If I go crazy promise me that you will do whatever it takes to protect them. Even if it means killing me!" I say tearing up.

"I.......I......can't!" Signe cries.

"You have to............whatever it takes!" I smile.

"Ok!" She cries I hug her. Jack walks in crying and I hug him too. Did he hear what we were talking about no way! At least he didn't see my eye! Mark plops down on the bed too. I need to stop ruining everyone's lives.

*Jacks POV
Finn goes around the corner to do something. We are lifted out of the kitchen. I see Cameryn she is ok!

"Cameryn!!" Mark and I whisper.

She looks really angry. She untied us. Those ropes were tight! She touches my face and she heals it. Mark head is bloody so she heals it too. I hear Finn moving CRAP!

"Jack Mark untie Signe!" She says. We run over to her.

I turn around see Cameryn running to the kitchen. I run to the door and try to get in but I can't! Cameryn put up a barrier! All I can do is watch.

"What the?" Finn says shocked.

"What do you want?!" She growls. I have never seen her like this.

"To ruin you!" He smiles.

"Not gonna happen!" She says. She looks over to see us desperately trying to get in. Finn charges at her with a knife. She moves out of the way and he hits the wall. Thank god!

"I am going to kill you!!" Finn smiles.

"I am already dead!" She says. It breaks my heart to hear that. She had gone through so much. Far too much for anyone to handle.

Finn stabs her. She pulls out the knife. She looks over to see me and Mark screaming and crying. She fogs over the barrier so we can't see anything.

"You are gonna have to try harder than that!" Cameryn says.

"What are you?!" Finn asks.

"Your worst nightmare!" She says. Finn is in chains and is thrown out the open the barrier. The cops arrest him and take him away. Mark and I are trying to break the barrier. She brakes the barrier and we run in.

"Are you ok Cameryn!" I ask running to her side.

"Yes. I am happy you both are ok!" She says hugging us. She goes over to Signe and drag her to her room. I follow and sit behind the door and listen.

"I don't know why that would happen. All we can do is watch it!" Signe says.

"If I go crazy promise me that you will do whatever it takes to protect them. Even if it means killing me!" Cameryn says. Tears start running down my face.

"I.......I......can't!" Signe cries.

"You have to............whatever it takes!" She says.

"Ok!" Signe cries. I walk in crying and I hug him Cameryn. Mark plops down on the bed too. We all fall asleep. I need to help her. Tomorrow we are going to rest then have fun!