Sammy

*Marks POV
I am awakened by people quietly walking in. I squint my eyes so I can see out of them. I see Jack and Cameryn. They are smiling so big what are they doing? Cameryn is spraying something on me. It feels like hairspray nothing to worry about. I focus on what Jack is doing. Jack piles the shaving cream into my hand.

"On the count of three yell booper dooper!" Jack whispers.

"1......2..............3 BOOPER DOOPER!!!" Cameryn and Jack yell. I jump up and put the shaving cream in Jacks face. I laugh really hard. I could hear Cameryn laughing too.

"No body can prank me!" I say proudly walking down stairs.

Signe is down stairs and she has made pancakes. We sit down at the table and she brings us plates of pancakes. She looks at me and starts laughing. She goes to the fridge and pulls out tabasco sauce. Cameryn and Jack are dying laughing. What the hell?! What's so funny?!!!

"What is it guys?!" I ask.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I remember Cameryn spraying my hair. I look in the mirror. I look like the bottle of tabasco. Clever little munchkin!

"WHAT THE?! CAMERYN YOUR GONNA GET IT!" I say running out the bathroom.

I look all around in the area around the table. I don't see her. I turn around to look in the downstairs bedroom. When I do I hear Cameryn run upstairs. Now I've got her.

"I HEARD THAT YOU SNEAKY MUNCHKIN!!" I yell running up stairs. She went to her room. The obvious place.

I run in her room and look all over. I look under her bed I can see her hair. I hear her trying to hold in a laugh so I go to the side of the bed out of sight. I can hear her start to panic. I am going to scare her so bad!

"GET REAKED!!!" I yell popping in front of her.

"FRICK FRACK PADDY WHACK!" She yells scared.

"I've never heard that before." I laugh.

I help her out from under the bed. We walk back down stairs. We finish breakfast. The rest of the day is really slow. We lay around Jack and I record videos. I have to go back to L.A soon. I don't want to. I want to stay her with them but I wish Chica was here. At then end of the day we ordered wings and watch Nacho Libre. Today was a good day. It was pretty chill no incidents. There is a nock at the door. Did I speak to soon? I get up to answer it.

"Hi I am Sammy or Sam could I speak with Cameryn?" Sam says.

"Sure I will call her over!" I say. I am not sure about this.

"It for you Cameryn!" I say.

"Hey I like your fox!" I say filling the awkward silence.

"Wait you can see him?!" She asks. She doesn't finish because Cameryn walks up.

*Cameryns POV
I get up and go to the door. I see the girl that I met this morning. She is standing wide eyed starring at Mark. Ok weird.

"I um didn't catch your name this morning." I say.

"Sorry it's Sammy but please call me Sam!" She replies.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Do you mind if I can talk to you in private?" She asks. I can handle myself pretty well I will be fine. I nod and close the door. Mark looks out the door along wig Jack.

"Are they always like this?" Sam chuckles.

"No." I laugh.

"I just wanted to let you know that if you need anything I am here. I know about Sarah and Ash. I also ran into Finn. Don't worry you will get through this!" She hugs me. I start crying.

"How could I even trust you after all that's happened?" I sob. She lifts my chin. She take her hand and make fire come out of it.

"Now when to people who are meant to be friends and are the same age they will have different elements when they are together." She says playing with the fire.

I raise my hand and water appears. Then turns into a snowflake. Sam takes the fire and it turns into a little fox. She hands me the fox with a smile. I look at my hand and there is a little white wolf. It look like Cuan. I hand it to her also.

"If one of us turns against each other it will turn grey and disappear. It will also turn color with emotion. If my animal turns black then it means I am dead and you should run." She explains and she then walks off. There is a pice of paper by me. I pick it up and read it.

My number. If you need it. Remember I am always here for you!

Confused I walk back inside. I plop down on the couch and before anyone can ask any questions I am asleep. Dreaming about what the future holds.

Authors Note: Hey guys I am starting and new book! It should be up by tomorrow! Check it out. I will update you on the updating schedule.

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUEDS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!
-SepticeyeCam <3