Part 3

*Cameryns POV*

/There is cussing ahead\

"Deal!" Anti says.

"You just can't accept the offer without consulting us!" Dark snaps.

"What is there to lose! There is nothing on the line!" Anti snaps back. They stand there starring at each other.

"There's got to be a catch." Dark finally says.

"No!" Anti says. He walks over to me.

"You have one minute once everyone wakes up." Anti says.

He looks at everyone and smiles. He turns to me and places his hand on my head. He mutters something in Latin. All of them leave the bodies. They all hit the floor. I have one minute to tell everyone what they need to hear before I die. An eternity wouldn't be enough to tell them how much they mean to me. How much I need them. How much I love them. I don't need to think like that because I have a chance. At the same time it could all go very wrong. Amy wakes up first.

"You're ok!" She says. She starts to untie me.

"No leave me!" I say and I as do Sophie wakes up.

"What's going on?" Sophie asks.

"Ok. I made a deal. I don't have time to explain the whole thing but..." I explain as I'm cut off.

"Ouch!" Mark says.

"I don't have time to explain. They will explain later. So as I was......" I am again interrupted.

"What's going on!" Jack says.

"Ok I only have 1 minute. So explain to each other after. I love all of you. You are the best family ever. I will always love you. Signe and Clark are going to the bridge 5 miles from the cafe on New Year's Eve. See you maybe later. I love you. Make sure to keep me tied down. I'm sorry." I say.

Everything goes black. I wake up and all the antis are in the dream scape. It's time for the plan. I pray this works. It could fail. It's a very flawed plan.

"It's time!" Scarlet says.

"You know I never thought it would come to this." I laugh.

"Come to what?" Dark asks.

" I am always willing to give my life but I never thought it actually happen. You know weirdly I'm not scared." I mutter.

"Look at you, sacrificing yourself for others! When did you get a heart? I had thought you lost your moral code." Scarlet laughs. I stand to my feet.

"We all know how this works. One at a time if you all jump me at once I win. So who wants to beat me sense less."  I invite.

"Oh that's one offer I can't pass up." Scarlet sneers.

She runs up and punches my nose. It starts bleeding. She the hits my head. It hurts so bad. She comes up and goes to hit me again. I doge the hit and hit her neck at a pressure point. She hits the ground.

"You mother fucker!" Shadow hisses.

"Well it's not like you liked her anyways." I say.