Me too

*Cameryns POV
I stand up and shove my hand in my pocket. Hopefully no one noticed. I turn to the now open doors. I then turn around to see Mark, Jack, Felix, Danny, and Arin are standing there with their mouths open.

"You guys coming?" I ask. They nod and follow me though the door. I see the camera crew. They congratulate us for making it through 'Scare Pewdipie'. I see the guys that were playing the monsters. I run over to them.

"I'm sorry guy my adrenaline was pumping and I forgot you were in the costumes." I say. The take the heads off their costumes.

"It's fine. You didn't hurt us at all. By the way I am Garry!" Says the man who played slender man.

"I'm Chuck!" Says the man playing the wendigo.

"I'm Lisa!" Says the girl who played Freddy. I chuckle.

"And I am Corrie!" Says the man who played the rake.

"Nice to meet all of you. And again I can't express how sorry I am." I blush.

"It was totally fine. Plus it was super bad ass from what I saw. I can't wait to watch it." Lisa says. I hear Jack talking about how he didn't like me and Mark being shocked.

"Sorry Cameryn we have go to go. It was nice meeting you." Lisa says.

They start to walk away. Before Lisa leaves she hands me something and walks off. I look at it. It's a FNAF night guard badge. I smile and pin it to my jacket. By the time I make it over to everyone it's time to leave. We all walk out together.

"Hey anyone up for food?" Danny asks.

"I AM STARVING!" Me and Jack say at the same time. We high five and laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes." Danny laughs.

"Hey do you mind if we swing by and pick up three special guests?" Jack asks.

"Of course! I am gonna pick up Suzie and Marzia. We can drop you off at the house and meet you at the wing place down town." Arin says.

We all pile into another car and head to Marks place. They drop us off and head there. I wave them off and get in the car with Mark while Jack runs in to get Amy, Signe, and Clark.

"Are you ok? They said the shocking system was broken." Mark says looking back at me.

"Yeah I'm fine. What about you? Does Markimoo need one of my famous hug?" I say opening my arms.

"How can I refuse a famous Cameryn hug." Mark says.

I climb closer and give him a hug. Everyone makes it to the car. It's a tight squeeze but we all fit. We laugh and head to the wing place. We arrive and we are the only ones there. We meet Danny, Arin, and Suzie. I go up and hug them. When I get to Suzie I hug her really tight.

"Hey Cameryn! Looking as beautiful as always!" She says. I blush so much.

"Thank you! You look amazing!" I say she smiles and laughs. Clark walks over.

"Guys this is Clark! He is a big fan!" I say. He goes around and talks to them.

Suzie grabs my hand and we walk inside. She gasps. I look down. She grabbed my hand that was black. I quickly stick it into my Jodie jacket. She goes over to Signe and Amy. We walk inside and to a table.

"Hey we are going to go to the bathroom." Suzie says leading me to the bathroom. Signe and Amy follow.

"Guys it's happening to her too!" Suzie says.

What is going on?! What do they mean it's happening to me too?