Chapter 8: Family

*Jacks POV
When her eyes opened she started crying.

"Dad I'm ok!"she said. She called me dad!!

"Cameryn I was so worried about you!" I said crying.

Then we hugged for awhile. I was so happy she was ok. She finally broke the hug to look around the room. She saw Mark, Felix, Bob, Wade, and Ken. She started blushing. She waved at me to come over. I leaned down so she could whisper in my ear.

"Did they come to see me?" She whispered in shock.

"Of course they did Cameryn!" I said.
I motioned for the guys to come say hi. Mark came over first.

"I am so glad you are ok Cameryn!" Mark said giving her a hug. I walked over to her so I could ask her a couple of questions.

" Cameryn do you know who all these people are?" I asked.

"Yes! I love all these guys!" She practically yelled.

"Do you remember what happened?" I asked her face went white.

*Cameryns POV
All these people came to see little me. Mark came over and said he was glad I was ok and hugged me. After the hug Jack came over to the bed.

" Cameryn do you know who all these people are?" He asked.

"Yes! I love all these guys!" I practically yelled across the room. Jack smile but then got serious.

"Do you remember what happened?" He asked. My stomach turned in knots.

"I think I do." I said. I sat up in my bed so I could tell them what I remembered.

"I was in my room packing when I turned around because I heard someone walk up stairs . I thought it was Jack but it was Emma. I tried walking out of the room so I could wait on Jack but she was blocking me. Why did he adopt you? You are just another fat and ugly orphan! Your parents didn't even want you they gave you up! You don't deserve to be adopted!She yelled at me." I was fighting back tears at this point. Jack got up and hugged me which made me cry.

"You don't have to tell us Cameryn." Jack said.

"No it's ok." I said continuing my story.

"After she said that a group of girls gathered behind her. One of them took my bag and Emma told her to light it on fire. Two girls held me down. She demanded my ukulele case and another girl gave it to her. Sweet Cameryn you didn't think you would leave here without something to remember us by did you?! Emma said holding the ukulele like a baseball bat.
WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!! She yelled at me. Then she hit the side of my head with the ukulele." I said reaching up to feel my head. It was wrapped in a bandage.

"Then I fell to the floor and the last thing I remember was she was doing something to my arms." I looked at my arms. I saw the word ugly on one and the other said fat stupid orphan. I started crying really hard this time I didn't think I would stop. Jack hugged me.

"I am sorry someone would do this to you. You don't deserve it you are so nice." Jack said with tears in his eyes.

Eventually I stopped crying. Felix came over and started talking to me. I was fangirling so much. He told me about Edgar and some of his videos. He said he was sorry about what happened. I saw Mark look at me what was he thinking?