Chapter 11

*Jack POV
I couldn't believe all that they bought her. She was so grateful. Mark said they had to go to the hotel and sleep for the night. I walked them out.

"Mark I appreciate you getting this together! Thank you so much! How much did it cost?" I said getting out my wallet.

"You're welcome don't worry about paying for it we split the cost amongst the five of us. Plus she is family now. We would do anything for her." Mark said hugging me.

"Now get some rest we have a big day tomorrow!" Felix said walking to the hotel.

"Ok see you guys tomorrow." I said walking back to Cameryns room.

When I got back in her room she was crying. I was so scared did something hurt. Would she have to go into surgery or would she not be able to come home tomorrow. My mind was racing I walked over to the bed.

"Are you ok do I need to call a nurse?" I asked calmly.

"No just a nightmare." She said with her face in her hands.

"Ok well good night." I said

*Cameryns Dream
I was in my hospital bed when Finn walked in. He was the man that adopted me and abused me almost killing.

"Why are you here Finn?" I asked my voice trembling.

"I came to finish the job!" He said slapping me.

He hit me over and over. I called for Jack. He ran in and Finn shot him.
(End of Dream)

*Cameryn POV
I woke up sweating. Where was Jack? I started crying. I heard Jack walk in.

"Are you ok do I need to call a nurse?" He asked calmly.

"No just a nightmare." I said.

"Ok well good night." He said

"Good night dad." I said.

He fell asleep really fast. When I heard him snoring I got out of bed and went over to my suit case. I pulled out some clothes for tomorrow and I changed into sweatpants and a Markiplier t-shirt. I was so happy with my new family.I found my phone by my bed charging. I had found an app called Pinterest. It was so cool they had everything on there. I found some wallpaper for my phone. My lock screen was Undying and the homescreen was Sans from undertale.I was up late watching YouTube until I fell asleep. Tomorrow I would get to go home!