Chapter 22: Finn

*Jacks POV

There were a lot of fans and Cameryn seemed to be enjoying meeting our fans. She really connected to a girl named Sarah. Sarah was in foster care like her. They exchanged numbers. She looked at the next person in line and she froze up. I leaned over and grabbed her hand.

"Are you ok?!" I asked her.

"Yeah I am just gonna take a minute!" She said running away.

Before I could run after her the man in line came up to me. Without saying anything he just handed me a letter in an envelope. The envelope had Cameryn written on it. Then the man smiled and walked away. There were only two more people in line so I took pictures with them ans signed stuff then I shut down my line. I went to go find Cameryn. After searching for awhile I found her crying in the back room. I don't know why but everytime I find her crying she tries to hide it and scts like nothing happened. She sat there and quickly wiped her eyes.

"Are you ok pumpkin?" I asked

"Yeah I am fine!" She said faking a smile.

"Cameryn it's ok to tell me plus you are bad at hiding it!" I said grabbing her into a hug.

She started crying. I sat down in a chair and she sat in my lap and cried. Mark walked in and rubbed her back. He looked at me and mouthed the words what wrong. I just shrugged my shoulders. After a while she calmed down. I hated seeing her like this.

"Are you ready to tell us what happened?" Mark asked. She sat up and nodded her head.

"Um dad do you remember the guy in line after I ran off?" She asked sniffling.

"Yea he handed me an envelope with you name on it!" I said pulling it out of my pocket.

"That is Finn the guy who adopted me before you Jack!" She said staring at the envelope.

I gave her the envelope she opened it and read it. She then put it back and wouldn't let us see it. What did it say? I will get it from her when she isn't paying attention.

*Cameryns POV
Jack handed me the envelope. I didn't want to know what it said. I shakily opened the envelope and read the letter.

Cameyn I never imagined you would of survived that little incident. Well now that I know you are alive I am going to make your life a living hell. Don't worry I won't hurt your "family" unless you don't do what I tell you. Now you will come to the shop across your hotel at 12:00 pm you can't have anyone with you. Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you I am just gonna hurt you. I will be done with you at 8:30 am. Then you can crawl back to the people who "love" you.See you then sum bag.
Finn

Jack and Mark can't know they will get themselves killed. I stuffed the letter in my jacket pocket. Knowing Jack and Mark they are going to follow me so I need a plan to sneak out.

*Marks POV
Cameryn has been acting weird since she read the letter. We met up with the guys and ate dinner with them. Cameryn went to the bathroom and me and Jack talked to the guys.

"Is Cameryn ok?!" Wade asked.

"I don't know Finn the guy that adopted her wrote her a letter and ever since she has been acting weird." I said. I stopped because I saw Cameryn walking back to the table with a fake smile plastered on her face. It was clear she went to the bathroom to cry.

(Time skip)
We went to the hotel Cameryn went to bed early. Jack came over to my room and we talked about how to get the note and read it. We finally had a plan and we walked into the room so we could execute our plan. We went over to her bed and she wasn't there but there was a note.

Dear Jack and Mark
Don't worry I will be back around 8:30 am I am doing this because I love you. I don't want to see you get hurt so I am doing as he asked. I will do anything for family and just know I love you and I am ok. If you come looking for me before 8:30 am he will kill you. Let me do this for you!
Love Cameryn

There was nothing we could do so we searched for the note to look for her location.