Scare Cameryn

*Cameryns POV
I hear footsteps running towards us. It sounds like more than two sets of feet. Weird. Is it bad that I can't feel my finger tips? Oh well that's not a problem right now I need to get out of here. I struggle against the restraints. I look at the door and I see Danny and Arin run in with Jack and Felix behind them. I give a smile and I am about to ask them something but the speaker turns on.

"YOU MUST PUT ON THE VEST AND CUT THE RIGHT WIRES. IF YOU CUT THE WRONG ONE YOU WILL BE SHOCKED." A voice booms. Jack and Felix put on the vest Arin is at Jacks side telling him which ones to cut. Danny is doing the same for Felix. I get shocked so many times. I can tell Jack is getting shocked too. If Jack knows he won't do it. Jack looks at me and his eyes grow wide.

"Cut the green one!" Arin says snapping Jack back into reality. When he cuts it the machines die down. The room is warming back up and I am not being shocked. Jack helps me out as Felix helps Mark out.

"THIS ISNT OVER YET!" The voice laughs.

Oh great just perfect. This scare Pewdipie isn't as fun as I thought. I look down at my hand and its black. HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THIS?! I had a masking spell over it now what am I supposed to do? The door to the room closes. Felix tries to open it but it's locked. A hidden door opens revealing a dark long hallway. Jack grabs my shoulders. The guys form a protective circle around me. I laugh. They flash smiles back. We start into the darkness. It's chilly. The door shuts behind us and the light flicker on the lights reveal we are in a meat locker. There are bodies hanging everywhere. They are fake but they are still scary. We continue to walk forwards. I see a table stocked with nerf guns and paint grenades. We all stock up and head for the door. We are faced with all of our monsters. Slender man, the rake, Freddy, and the wendigo. They are blocking the way out. I have to get one away and fight them off. I look at slender. I shoot slender man smack in the middle of his forehead.

"*whisle* SLENDY COME ON YA BIG DOOF!" I say leading him away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jack yells.

"She smart she's got this. YO RAKE GET SOME OF THIS SWEET ASS!" Mark says leading the rake away.

I shoot slender man but nothing happens. Every time he just gets more pissed. I keep shooting him and he keeps getting closer. Time for the big guns. I get out the grenade. I pull the pen with my teeth and run at slender man. I throw the grenade at him.

"CATCH!" I say sliding under his legs. The grenade goes off covering him in blue paint. He falls to the ground. I run back to Jack and Felix they look at me in awe. I start shooting Freddy. He is the last one left. Mark runs up out of breath.

"What's the plan?" Mark asks.

"Distract him!" I say.

They start shooting him. I sneak off and look around the room. There is a ladder leading to monkey bars in the ceiling. How convenient. I climb the ladder and shove the grenade in my pocket. If I fall I will be fine I just risk giving away my position. I swing my way over to where I am hanging right above Freddy. I pull myself up to where I am sitting on the bar. I pull out the grenade and pull the pin. I whistle and Freddy looks up at me.

"Fazbear! The night shift is over!" I say I drop the grenade and it falls into his mouth exploding a bright pink color. I drop to the ground. I'm done with this it's time to go home!