A day out

*Cameryns POV
"Cameryn?!" Clark says laughing.

"Oh sorry what did you say?" I blush.

"I asked what your favorite game at the moment is sleepy head!" Clark chuckles.

"Um I really like dead by daylight!" I say.

"Me too!" Clark says.

We eat breakfast and talk for awhile. I keep zoning out and thinking how I can fix all this. We leave and Clark has to go to do something. We drive back home. Once we are home I go up to my room and skype Mark. While I am waiting for him to answer I start playing around with my magic. It has weakened a little bit not much.

"Hey Cameryn!" Mark says popping up on screen.

"Hey Markimoo!" I smile back and wave.

"How are ya doing?" He smiles.

"Good. A little tired but you know that SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!" I yell! Mark laughs.

"How was your flight?" I ask. Mark starts to talk and I rest my hand under my chin.

"And........wait what's that on your arm?" Mark asks. Crap! My hospital bracelet. I rip it off.

"Nothing to worry about!" I say trying to push it away.

"It was a hospital bracket wasn't it?" Mark asks. You can hear the pain in his voice.

"Yes but it was nothing I swear.  I found out that I have asthma. That's it!" I explain.

"Are you sure. I need to come back don't I?" Mark says.

"No Mark. I am fine I swear. I would never lie to you!" I say tearing up.

"Ok! I trust you. Hey wanna be in a video with me?" He asks.

"YES! We should play dead by daylight with Jack Wade and Bob!" I shout. Jack walks in my room.

"I'm in!" He says.

"Ok let me call Bob and Wade!" Mark says. He calls them and me and Jack get set up.

(Time Skip)

"Who's gonna do their intro?" Wade asks.

"I got this!" Jack says. He takes a big breath.

"TOP OF THA MORNIN TO YA LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME TO DEAD BY DAY LIGHT WITH MARK WADE BOB AND CAMERYN!" He rambles in one breath. It was super fast. All I could do was laugh.

"Your turn Cameryn!" Jack says. I take in a big breath.

"HI IM SEPTICEYECAM!GET READY TO PLAY A GAME WHERE I AM GONNA DIE A LOT WITH MARK JACK BOB AND WADE!" I yell just as loud as Jack.

"Great now I am deaf!" Bob says.

"WHAT?!" Wade yells. We laugh and start up the game.

"Yes I am the monster!" Mark says.

We are on the foggy map. It's very scary. I found someone right off the bat and followed the to a generator.

"Hey nice work on this generator!" I say.

"Why thank you my lady!" Bob jokes. I look behind me and see a dark figure.

"BOB ITS TIME TO GO!" I say running away. Mark starts laughing and chasing me. I lose him and hide in a shed. I climb back out and go finish the generator.

"One generator down!" I say.

"AHHHHSHAHAHHAHAHDHFJJFJ!" Jack screams. Mark got him and put him on a hook.