Chapter 27: Meeting them

*Cameryns POV
Jack shook me awake. I am still tired. I wipe the sleep from my eyes and realize what we are doing. I am so excited for my surprise! I wheel off the plane. We go over to the pick up area.

"I see them!" Mark yells.

"Ok I will cover her eyes!" Jack called placing his hands over my eyes. I hear a car pull up and Mark talking to someone. Then someone else starts talking to Jack. I can hear Mark talking then all the talking stops. I hear shuffling in front of me.

"Hello Cameryn!" I hear two people say as Jack takes his hand off my eyes.

"MATT? RYAN? Wait are we in L.A!" I scream. They laugh and nod their heads. I roll up and hug them both.

"Sorry about the mishap!" I say looking at my wheel chair.

"It's ok!" Ryan said. We loaded into the car and drove away. It took about 15min to get to a big apartment.

"Mark is this your apartment?" I question.

"Yes it is!" He smiled.

"Wait that means.......... Chica and Lego are inside!" I freak out. They all laugh.

"Wow your such a......what's the word?" Mark said.

"FANGIRL!" Jack yelled.

"Yea but she is our little fan girl!" Mark smiled.

I wheel inside and Chica and Lego run up to me. I pet them and Chica jumps in my lap on my wound! I whimpered and pushed her off. My room was upstairs with Jack. Well I can't get up there so I said I would sleep on the couch and keep my stuff in the bathroom. Matt offers his room. I refused and said I was ok on the couch. I get out my medical bag and wheel into the bathroom. I changed the bandage on my leg and on my side. They still hurt so bad! Matt ordered pizza. We sat watching spongebob and eating pizza. After while I was tiered out and I fell asleep. Good night L.A.

*Matts POV
I am excited about meeting Cameryn! Mark has told us so much about her. I have seen her videos but I want to meet her in person she seems funny. I spot them in the pick up lane. I see Cameryn why is she in a wheel chair? We pull up and I see Jack cover her eyes I walk over to mark as Ryan walks to Jack.

"What happened?" I asked Mark.

"To much to explain now maybe when she falls asleep tonight........don't focus on it. She is amazing you are going to love her!" He said hugging me. We shuffle in front of her while her eyes are still covered.

"Hello Cameryn!" Me and Ryan say as Jack takes his hand off her eyes.

"MATT? RYAN? Wait are we in L.A!" She yelled! We laugh and nod our heads. She rolls up and hug us both.

"Sorry about the mishap!" She says looking at her wheel chair.

"It's ok!" Ryan said. We loaded into the car and drove away. It took about 15min to get to our apartment. She was singing and dancing with Jack and Mark in the back seat.

"Mark is this your apartment?" She asks.

"Yes it is!" He smiled.

"Wait that means.......... Chica and Lego are inside!" She freaks out. We all laugh.

"Wow your such a......what's the word?" Mark said.

"FANGIRL!" Jack yelled.

"Yea but she is our little fan girl!" Mark smiled. We walk inside and I order a pizza. Cameryn said that she would sleep on the couch. I offered my room but she refused. She rolled to the bathroom. She was in there awhile. Jack walked over to us.

"What is she doing in there? It sounds painful!" Ryan said.

"Changing her bandages!" Jack says sadly. She wheels out with pain on her face. She tried to hide it behind a smile but the pain was obviously there.

The pizza came and we all sat on the couch and watching spongebob. Cameryn fell asleep and so did Jack. She looked so cute when she was asleep. Mark motioned for us to come upstairs.

He said he was going to explain what had happened over the past couple of days. He was nearing the end of the story.

"When we were at the convention the man that had adopted her and tried to kill her. He wrote her a note saying if she didn't do this he would kill me and Jack. So she snuck out and he abused her. She was stabbed in the leg and shot three times!" Mark told us tearing up.

"That's horrible!" Was all I managed to say. We went to bed no much later. I fell asleep thinking about what she had gone through. It broke my heart.