Hospital

*Jacks POV
I jolt up in a cold sweat. That was a weird dream. Why would I have a dream like that? Does it mean anything? I need to go check on Cameryn. I get up and go to Cameryns room. I am walking a quiet as possible. I walk in her room. She is sleeping peacefully. I turn on her night stand lamp. He nose and ears are stained with blood like in the dream. What? I try and wake her up. She isn't waking up. I scream across the house for Mark to call 911. After he runs into the room. He scoops up Cameryn and brings her downstairs and lays her and n the couch. The ambulance arrives and loads her on.

"Only one of you can ride with her." A paramedic calls.

"You go I will drive the car!" Mark says running inside.

I jump in the back. Cameryn is lifeless. Her nose and ears are still bleeding. The paramedics are giving her CPR. They hook her up to so many machines. I hear her flatline at one point. We arrive at the hospital and they take her back. Mark arrives and sits with me. We sit there for hours I text Signe to see if she was ok. She said she was coming back on the first flight. Mark and I start talking.

"I don't think I could ever leave Cameryn. I feel like you both need me!" Mark says.

I am about to say something but I am interrupted by a nurse walking out.

"Sean McLaughlin! You can see her now." The nurse says leading us back.

We walk into a room and Cameryn is laying there. She is asleep when we walk in. She soon opens her eyes.

"Ugh again! What happened this time!" She says holding her head.

"Uh Mark can I have a minute?" I ask Mark he nods and walks out.

"Cameryn did you have a dream where Signe was kidnapped by someone?" I ask. Her eyes grow wide.

"How'd you? What the?" She say.

"I had it too. Your ears and nose were bleeding and.....and..." I say tearing up replaying it in my mind.

"I died!" She finishes.

"Yeah." I say looking down.

"Is Signe ok?" She asks.

"Yes she is on her way now." I reply.

"Dad........ I am sorry I put you through this. I want to have relaxing normal days but the I go and fuc....mess it up" she says.

"Normal is boring!" I laugh and hug her. Mark walks in.

"MUNCHKIN!!!" Mark yells.

"MARKIMOO!!" Cameryn yells back. Mark runs and hugs her.

"I thought we lost you!" He says hugging her.

Tears are streaming down their faces. Tears start to grow in my eyes. I join the hug. We sit there hugging for awhile till the nurse walks back in.

"We will keep you here over night. Just to observe you." She says then she walks out.

"So what do you wanna do till tomorrow?" Cameryn asks.

"I guess just chill." Mark replies.

"Um dad could I um......talk to you for a minute?" Cameryn asks.

"Yes anything for you!" I reply.

"I am going to pick up lunch." Mark says leaving.

"Dad when is Mark going to go back home?" She asks.

"What's wrong? Do you not like him being here." I ask.

"No I love uncle Mark. He is staying because of me. Matt and Ryan need him. He misses Chica he face times them. I hate to be the reason he misses home." She says.

"Don't feel that way!" Mark says walking back in.

"You heard what I said?" She asks.

"Yes I heard because I was coming back for the keys. Don't feel that way. I love you and that is why I am staying here because I want to be with you." Mark says. He sits at the end of the bed.

"Mark I know you miss everyone back home. They need you." She says.

"You need me more!" Mark hugs her. She cries into his shoulder.

"Promise me you will be home soon. Matt and Ryan they need you. Plus we will see you for holidays." Cameryn says.

"Promise!" Mark said crying.

(Time Skip)

It is one in the morning Mark is asleep. I sit up and stretch. Cameryn looks like she is asleep. She is laying with her back towards me. I hear soft sobs. I check to see who it is. I move silently around the room. I check Mark he is out like a light. I walk around the bed and over to Cameryn. I crouch down so that I am level with her face. Her eyes are closed but tears stream out of them. I scoop her up and lay on the bed with her in my arms.

"Its ok! I've got you. Your dads got you!" I say. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Its all my fault!" She cries. By this point Mark is awake and has made his way over to the bed.

"Whats all your fault?" I ask. She buries her head into my chest.

"That your lives are ruined!" She cries