Get well soon

*Cameryns POV
I wake up with my chest burning like fire. I am in so much pain I can't move. I can't breath so I am gasping for air which hurts so bad. Jack wakes up and realizes I am immobile with pain. He runs up and makes a phone call. He then rushed back to care to me. I can see the fear in his eyes.

"I know this may hurt but try and breath just keep breathing." He says.

A few minutes later a man knocks on the door. He is in a hood. I can't see his face so I don't know what he looks like. He comes over to me with an IV bag and stand. He plunges the needle into my arm. He goes over to Signe and does the same.

"Any trouble with Anti or Dark?" The man asks. His voice is rough and raspy.

"No he is gone. He left my body along with her anti Scarlet." Jack explains.

"Jack you know it will never work. It didn't last time! Wait they are together? That's not good? Is dark with them? This is really bad. " The man warns.

"So they will just come back?" He asks.

"Jack you can't just get rid of your demon when he is a part of you." He states. He then heads for the door.

"If they need anything else just call! If the three of them are together there's gonna be one hell of a storm." He says walking out.

"Ok. Thanks for the medicine!" Jack calls after him. He leaves. Who was that and how did he know about Anti and Dark? This makes no sense. What did he give me its making me feel really loopy! It's helping a lot though.

"J-jj-Jack what the..............what is t-this" I slur. He laughs.

"It's morphine. You sound super drunk!" He laughs.

"I-I do*hiccup* not" I say only making it worse. He laughs and so does Signe.

"I am going to put on a movie and by the time it is over the medicine will wear off and it will be time for breakfast." Jack says. I don't fight with him since I am hopped up on morphine. We watch avengers age of ultron. At one point the medicine got to my head because I couldn't stop laughing. Jack had to pause it because he was laughing too. Towards the end of the movie I felt ok. I need to talk to Jack about who that man was. The credits start to roll and Jack mutes the tv. I look over at him. He takes my IV out.

"Um dad who was that man." I ask.

"He is just an undercover Doctor." He plays it off.

"How does he know about Anti?" I ask. His face gets red.

"Um well when anti was giving me trouble he would fix it." Jack explains.

"So are they going to come back for us?" I ask.

"I'm afraid so!" He says looking down.

"We need to tell Mark." I say.

"And Amy!" Jack adds.

"Wait Amy has one too?" I ask.

"Yup. Lucy." Signe says.

"Wow. I would of never guessed." I say shocked.

"Anyway how are you guys feeling?" Jack asks.

"I'm fine!" Signe says getting up.

"Still in pain but after today I will be back to normal. That medicine really helped!" I say.

"Ok Signe can you make breakfast I need to pack mine and Cameryns bag." Jack says.

"Ok!" Signe says.

Jack helps me off the couch. It hurts but I need to move. He is helping me on one side and Cuan is on the other side. We get to my room and he helps me into my computer chair. Jack helps me pack.

"Jack where are we going?" I ask.

"We are going to see Mark in L.A. We have a whole vacation planned just for you!" He says.

"Just for me?" I ask. He nods his head.

"That's nice of you all!" I say.

"TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" Signe calls.

Jack helps me down the stairs. He sets me down at the table. We eat omelets that Signe made they are really good! Jack spends the rest of the day pre recording and editing. Signe helps me gain my strength back. I can't wait for L.A!

Authors Note:
Sorry for not updating on schedule. DX