Ârę ÿøū ręådÿ

The tables have turned we have a new point of view.

*Scarlets POV
I have taken over Cameryn's body.................My body.

I stand up. It's a struggle because it's been awhile since I've had control over a body. My head is pounding. The rest of them are still laying on the floor. Signe is gone. She probably escaped when they passed out.

"They really don't know what their doing. It's not that hard to get up." I wander out loud.

"If it's not that hard then why have you been lying on the floor for so long?" A voice growls behind me.

I turn around. She is sitting on the bed her head is down. It Cameryns cousin Sophie. She lifts up her head and opens her eyes. Her eyes are all black like mine. She has a smirk on her face. Anti told me she was like us.

"Who are you?" I growl.

"Shadow. I thought you would be able to recover faster. I thought you were stronger. I guess not!" Shadow growls.

I go over to hit her. A hand grabs my hand before I can get to her fast enough. It pulls me back. I turn and look. Anti.

"I don't think so." He says.

I put down my arm and walk away. I go over to Dark I kick his side lightly. He is still out cold. Shadow laughs behind me.

"I thought you were horrible and unstoppable. You can't even kick someone in the side hard enough to hurt them!" She smirks.

I clench my fist. I look over to Anti and he shakes his head at me. I unclench my fist and turn around to face her. I want to slap her so bad and she knows it.

"I don't want to hurt him. I just want to hurt Cameryn. He's your dad now. Anti is my dad. The real enemy is Jack, Cameryn, Sophie, Mark, and Amy. Not them!" I say.

Shadow scoffs and walks back over to bed to sit down. I softly shake Dark and Ivy(Amy). They slowly but surely get up. I gather the girls necklaces and throw them in a corner. We will break them later. We all sit on the ground in a circle.

"It took us so long to get up because Mark and Amy were whining and trying to fight back." Ivy growled.

"So what's the plan?" Anti asks.

"We check out of the hotel and head back to Jacks place. Once we get there we can play with  Cameryn, Jack, and Marks channels. After a few days of laying low we go to Jacks friend who knows all about us and destroy him." I explain.

"People are going to know something is up by our eyes." Shadow says.

"Thats why we have sunglasses. Duh." I say.

"You plan is weak!" Shadow smirks.

"Messing with their channels is nothing." Shadow stomps.

I smile and look at her. I guess it wasn't obvious enough.

"Ok dimwit. I forgot you aren't as smart as us and I guess it wasn't clear enough that we are also going to take turns letting them have half control over the body as we beat the person who is completely conscious." I say ignoring her soon after.

We pack up our stuff and leave. We check out and get on a plane. Time to do what I love best.

Cameryns POV
Help me. Please