Not today

*Scarlets POV
We board the plane. I feel like I have been hit by a bus. Cameryn is slowly taking back over my body. Maybe some sleep will help.

*Dream*
"Scarlet you can't win" Cameryn croaks lying on the ground covered in blood and tears.

"I always win. There is no point even trying just give in. I can make your life better. No more hurt no more pain." I coo. She needs to trust me so I can squish her like a bug. If she is on my side there is no fight. Then the rest is easy. She pushes herself up and limps towards me.

"SO pitiful. Just give up already." I sigh.

"You will never win! I will save my family if it's the last thing I do." She says as she hits the floor again. I chuckle as she winces in pain.

"Even if I have to kill us!" She croaks.

"You can barley get off the floor!" I laugh.

*End of Dream*

I wake up. I gather my things and get off the plane. We head "home". It's 12am so we just head home and sleep. Great now I have to deal with freaking Cameryn again. It's not like she puts up much of a fight but it's annoying. I sit on "my" bed and stay awake for as long as I can. I hate to sleep. I've just never been fond of loosing time to do things. I eventually can't keep my eyes open.

*Dream*
I am in the same place as before. I don't see Cameryn just the pool of blood where she had fallen.

"Well this is going to be fun. Here little Cameryn. Let's play a game! I'll go first." I laugh. I go to walk forward but an arm wraps around my neck.

"Where are your manners the guest goes first!" She says choking me.

I sling her off. She jumps back up. I run towards her and punch her. She moves just enough to where the punch lands on her arm and not her face where I intended it to. She jumps on my back and starts choking me. I fall to the ground and try to get her off but it's no use. My vision starts to fade as I can't breathe. Then darkness.

*End of Dream*

*Cameryns POV*
I wake up in my bed. I look around everything looks the same. I know that the rest of the group is downstairs or in their bedrooms. I walk over to the mirror and examine myself. My eyes are bloodshot and my arm is bruised.

'I can't let them see me. My eyes don't look like Scarlet's.'

I grab a jacket and my sunglasses. I crawl out the window making sure to close it behind me. It's a far drop but I can make it. I let go and hit the ground. It hurt but I'm fine. I throw on the sunglasses and walk over to Clarks house. His room is on the first floor. I knock on his window but no one opens it so I make my way to the front door. The door is wide open and there are no cars here so his parents are gone.

I walk in and use the flashlight on my phone. There is shattered glass everywhere. I carefully step over the glass making sure to be quiet. I can hear the bathtub water running. It could be a trap so I check all of the other rooms. After they are all clear I run to the bathroom. The door is locked so I kick it till the lock breaks and run to Clark. He is unconscious tied up in the tub. The water is almost up to his nose. I stop the water and start untying him. His eyes flutter open.

"Behind you"