Attacks

*Jacks POV

(Jump Back)

Cameryn is having an anxiety attack. Tears start to stream down her face. Her face is really red. I run off to get somethings. 

"Cameryn look at me! Name 3 things you can see." Signe says. Good she is trying to distract her. I grab a bag and start shoving clothes and her phone charger into it.

"I see you *gasp* a table *gasp* with four chairs *gasp* and plates." Cameryn chokes out. She sounds really bad so I hurry.

"Good! Name two things you can smell!" Signe says.

"*gasp* chicken *gasp* and buffalo sauce." Cameryn again chokes out. It sounds even worse than before.

"Now name one thing you can hear." Signe says. I quickly grab a blanket.

  "I-I can *gasp* hear *gasp* you." Cameryn says as I walk into the room. She falls off the chair but Signe catches her.

"Time to go sweetheart!" I say scooping her up. I sit Cameryn in my lap in the front seat while Signe drives.

"*gasp* D-Dad" Cameryn gasps. Poor thing.

"Shhhhh it's ok!" I say. We arrive at the hospital Signe pulls up and I run Cameryn inside. I go to the front desk. As I do I am stopped by the doctor.

"Sean? What's wrong? I need you to stay calm!" Doctor Bellow says.

"She's having a really server anxiety attack!" I say over her gasping.

"Ok take her back!" He said to one of the nurses. She took Cameryn from me.

"No*gasp* dad*gasp*!" She says tears streaming down. Tears start to stream down my face. I am going  to have to fight my way back.

"Let him back!" Doctor Bellow ordered. Thank God! They sit her on a bed and I am there holding her hand. She would squeeze my hand from time to time. each squeeze was weaker than the last. That's not a good sign. A nurse walks over with a needle.

"This will calm you down. It's ok!" A nurse said giving her a shot. She looks at me and her eyes widen. I know she hates medicine but she needs it.  

"Cameryn I know you don't like medicine but this will help. I promise!" I say.

She closed her eyes still holding tight onto my hand. I could hear Doctor Bellow speak about what could of happened. I could feel Cameryn's grip loosen. She is falling asleep because of the medicine. Cameryn turns and looks at me with desperation in her eyes.

"Don't tell *gasp* Mark!" She says then passes out. She doesn't want Mark to freak out and come back from L.A. Signe runs in. I can see the fear in her eyes. She sits on the other side of Cameryn and holds her other hand. Cameryn's phone goes off. Its Clark so I tell him to meet us at the café tomorrow morning. We sit there for hours until the doctor comes in.

"May I speak to you both outside?" Doctor Bellow asks. We nod and follow him outside the door. I leave the door a little open so I could hear if Cameryn is waking up.

"We believe that it was an anxiety attack and an asthma attack. She will be fine." Doctor Bellow says. I can hear Cameryn moving so I Turn to walk back in the room.

"That was a weird dream I had last night!" She says. I see her look at the oxygen mask. She then looks very sad. We open the door and walk in. 

"Hello sleepy head!" Signe says.

"Hello" She said quietly.  Doctor Bellow comes into the room. He walks over to the bed.

"Good morning Cameryn! Is it fine if I ask you a couple of questions?" He asks. She nods her head yes.