Chapter 51: Cuan

*Cameryns POV
I get out plates and put food on the plates being careful to hide my hand. I set the plates on the table. Jack comes down stairs and Signe walks out from her recording room.

"It smells good!" He calls running to the table.

"Thanks!" I smile.

We all sit down and eat. Jack and Signe engage in conversation while I zone out. I am thinking about what Dark said and my hand turning black. Maybe I can reverse it.

"Hello? You ok?" Jack says snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah sorry. What did you say?" I ask.

"Can you show Signe the thing!" Jack asks excitedly.

I use my hand that isn't black. I make a badger come out of my hand. It runs up to Jack. It turns green when it goes up to Jack. Then it runs up to Signe and turns redish orange. Then it comes back to me and it turns black and disappears. I get up and put my plate in the sink and run up to my room. Signe follows behind me.

"What happened?" She asks locking the door.

I show her my hand. She gasps. That's not a good sign.

"Dark said I am 70% demon. I don't know if it is true or not." I cry. She grabs my hands like Dark did to read me.

"He was wrong you are only 25% demon. I have no idea what the other half is though." She exclaims.

"Why did that happen to the fire?" I ask.

"Your powers reflect your feelings. So if you were scared it can do that till you have better control." She explains.

"What I am supposed to do about my hand?" I ask.

"There is a masking spell. I had to use it during transformation! Here!" She says taking my hand mumbling. My hand is back to normal. There is a knock at the door.

"You two ok?" Jack asks.

"Yes!" I say unlocking the door.

"Jack follow me!" I say grabbing his hand and leading him down stairs to the back yard.

"What animal?" I ask.

"Why?" He asks.

"Trust me!" I say.

"Ok! A nice wolf." He says.

I stand and conjure up a small wolf but I then make it full sized. It runs up to Jack. Jack pets it and it turns green again. When it walks up to me it turns white. The wolf just kinda hangs around. It is following me everywhere. I decide to name him Cuan it means little wolf or little hound in Irish. Jack leaves to run some errands. I hear someone climbing the fence. Cuan starts to growl.

"Down boy!" I say. He backs down but is still at my side ready to attack. Ash jumps over the fence.

"Whoa you have a dog!" He says.

"You scared me!" I reply.

Ash walks up to pet Cuan. He is really scared of him. When Ash touches him he turns a mint color. We play with Cuan until Ash has to leave. He has to go to school he only has 14 more days. I sit in a chair and Cuan sits in my lap. The longer he is here the dealer he becomes. His fur is silky soft. I hear someone come home. I hide and Cuan follows me. The glass door slides open. I see Mark. I run over to Mark and Cuan runs to Jack.

"UNCLE MARKIMOO!!!" I yell hugging him.

"MUNCHKIN!!" He yells back picking me up and twirling me.

"Who's that?" Mark asks.

"That's Cuan! My wolf." I smile and call Cuan over.

"Mark you gotta see something!" Jack says smiling.

"What?" Mark asks confused.

"Sit down and then tell Cameryn an animal." Jack says.

"Um? A ferret." He says.

I make a ferret appear. He runs around. I show Mark that I can make the ferret big or small. I turn him pocket sized and he goes over to Mark. When he touches him he turns pink.

"Why did he do that?" Mark asks.

"Well I don't know. He turns orange with Signe. Green with Jack and white with me." I say.

Mark plays with the ferret and then the ferret disappears. Mark looks really sad when that happens. I feel sorry so I am going to try something new. I get Jack and Mark to stand together.

"You have done so much for me and I want to do something for you. I don't know how long it will last hopefully forever. I can make them reappear at any time though." I say.

"What?"They both say.

"Trust me you are going to love them!" I laugh.

I think really hard. I hear gasping that means it worked. Should I make them smaller so they can take them everywhere. I will ask.