Hello L.A

*Camerys POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and waffles. I got into my wheel chair and wheeled to the kitchen. They were all around the table.

"Good morning sunshine!" Jack said running over and giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning dad,uncle Mark, uncle Ryan, and uncle Matt!" I said as I went up to the table. I stood up to get in a seat but I was quickly seated by Jack.

Jack fixed me a plate of food and some orange juice. We ate as the guys joked. At one point I almost spit out my orange juice. Jack saw my face and lost it. I got out of my wheel chair and walked over to the sink to put my plate away.

"You aren't supposed to walk until tomorrow doctors order." Mark said.

"Shut up nurse!" I said quietly laughing. Matt heard me and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Ryan asked. Me and Matt were laughing so hard we couldn't answer.

Jack came over with the wheel chair.

"I know you hate this thing but if you walk too much today you won't be able to walk tomorrow. I think you would rather walk tomorrow with what we have planned!" Jack said. I reluctantly sat down as he wheeled me into the living room. I decided to text Sarah!

Me: hey😁
Sarah: omg! I can't believe that I got your number!!!
Me: lol how's it going?
Sarah: honestly pretty crappy my adoption fell through😣
Me:omg I am so sorry I will FaceTime you so I can talk face to face with you!
Sarah: ok

I asked Mark if there was a room I could go into to talk on the phone. He lead me down the hall and into a room. He left and closed the door I pulled up FaceTime and clicked her number.

*FaceTime*
She picked up and it was obvious that she was crying.

"I am so sorry I know how it feels!" I said. She looked up and smiled.

"It's ok............how's life?" She asked me.

"Honestly everything with Jack and Mark are amazing but..............people from my past want to kill me I don't know why...." I said looking down.

"I don't know why but if they do it again they are going to get their a$$ beat!" She said. I laughed we talked for a while longer until she had to go. When I wheeled out of the room they were all looking at me.

"Who was that?" Jack asked.

"It was Sarah her adoption..............fell through" I said looking down.

"That horrible." Matt said. I rolled over to the couch and got up and sat on the couch. Man I couldn't wait for tomorrow I would never have to see that stupid wheel chair ever again or at least for now. Jack and Mark went to record a video while Matt and Ryan went to pick up lunch. I sat on the couch I needed to check out my arms. I have been wearing a jumper the past couple of days to cover them. I rolled myself to the bathroom and slid off my jumper. It was really bad. A tear rolled down my face as I remembered when I used to do it to myself. I check all my bandages they look ok so I roll out of the bathroom and go lay on the couch. Chica and Lego jumped up there and cuddled with me till I fell asleep.

*Marks POV
Cameryn asked me if she could go in a room for a phone call so I led her to a spare room with nothing in it. I walked back to the living room to see Jack looking at me really confused.

"What was that about?!" He asked concerned.

"She was getting a phone call." I said. He looked concerned so I convinced him there was to worry about. It seemed like forever till she came out.

"Who was that?" Jack asked.

"It was Sarah her adoption..............fell through" she said looking down.

"That horrible." Matt said.

I was heartbroken. After awhile me and Jack went to record a video. I couldn't stop thinking about Sarah. I was sad. I talked to Jack about it and he told me what I should do. I decided I would take his advice. Matt and Ryan went to go get lunch for us. Soon me and Jack were done recording. I walked down stairs to find Cameryn snuggling with Chicha and Lego it was so cute. I took a picture and put it on Instagram. I waited till Matt and Ryan got home to wake Cameryn up. I don't want to tell her the surprise it will ruin it. Matt and Ryan came home with food so I woke her up. I carried her to the table. We ate and I helped Cameryn walk around a bit. Then I had this amazing idea for supper.............man Cameryn is going to love this!