Part 1

*Cameryns POV*
"Behind you." Clark mutters half dead.

I slowly stand up. I turn around and look at Shadow. She is just starring at me. I just glad she can't see my eyes so I can play this off as Scarlet. I walk towards her and grab her hand and shut the door behind me so Clark couldn't hear.

"What are you doing? I was gettING RID OF HIM!" Shadow yells.

"Well THAT......IS.......DUMB!" I say. She looks dumbfounded. It puts a smirk on my face.

"Listen here sweetheart he is our only chance at getting Signe. He doesn't know about me he thinks I'm CAMERYN. So go and help the rest. And I know you're new but come on. Now your worth is you can't kill whoever you please. Now shoo!" I say waving her off. She storms off.

I walk back into the bathroom and help Clark out of the bathtub. I sit him on the toilet and wrap him in a towel. I grab some clothes for him to change into. While he changes I pack a backpack with more clothes and some essentials. I put it on my back and get Clark. We head out the front door. I am cautious of my surroundings because you never know what gonna happen. I feel like I have been losing my head lately. I never want to deal with this again. I never want anyone to have to deal with this again. I have a plan but only I know. If anyone finds out I will never be able to do it and everyone is dead. We get to the local cafe that we have been to a couple of times. I look to Clark and lean into his ear.

"They think you don't know about Scarlet so you need to act that way." I whisper.

He nods in agreement. We go inside and I sit down and ask him to call Signe. He calls her and uses the code phrase "Cameryn said you have to try the waffles here!". That means Cameryn is normal he tells me. While he talks to her some more I just think about all that's happening. My plan has to work. There is no room for error. It's crazy it's 3 days before Christmas and all of this is happening. How will I make it through this? No when will I make it through this.

A/N:
Hey guys I am doing something a little different this time. I am doing short chapters till Christmas Day. Then on Christmas there will be either a long chapter or a normal chapter. Love you guys❤️
SepticeyeCam is out ✌️️