Chapter 42: Who is it?

*Jacks POV
I wake up way before Cameryn I don't want to wake her so I quietly leave. Mark drives me to the apartment. I get all of our stuff together and put it in Marks car and he went back to the hospital. He insisted I stay and get some rest and shower. So I lay down and doze off.

➡️Time Skip⬅️

I wake up and check my watch. I am supposed to meet Mark and Cameryn for lunch.

"Crap I am going to be late!" I jump up.

I run out the door and down the street. I am not far from the restaurant. I think I can make it in a minute. I slow my pace. Man I haven't worked out in forever. I arrive at the restaurant. Dang it they are already here. I walk in. Whoa Marks hair is brighter than normal.

"Hey Cameryn! Hey Mark! Wow your hair looks really red right now!" I say sitting down.

"Why thank you kind sir." Mark says. Cameryn giggles. It is so cute!

We order our food and start eating. I look up at Cameryn and see her hair. It matches mine but it also has blue in it. It looks so good.

"Whoa!" I say.

"What?" She asks. She knew what I was talking about.

"Your hair looks so cool!" I say.

"Thanks me and Mark got it done because the nurse told us we could leave early!" She smiles. I knew Mark was up to something.

"I think someone back home would love it!" I say smiling.

"Who?" She asks.

"Oh you will see!" I laugh.

We finish eating and head to the airport. Mark drives us and waits with us till we board. I know Cameryn really doesn't want to leave him but we need to go back home. I don't want to leave him either.

"Bye Uncle Markimoo I love you!" She says hugging him.

"Bye little munchkin I love you too!" He says braking the hug.

"Bye man thanks for everything!" I say hugging him.

"Take care of your dad for me!" He calls.

"Ok!" She waves. We tear up looking at him one final time. We won't see him for awhile.

We got on the plane. She pulls out the beanie and put it on her head. She really loves that thing. She scoots closer to me and snuggles with me as we watch Disney movies. While she was texting I noticed a bracelet. I have seen it before I don't know where. She hasn't taken it off ever. She puts down her phone. I guess she noticed I was staring at it and looked down at it.

"What's with that bracelet? You haven't taken it off since I have known you!" I ask.

"O nothing I just really like it." She replies. It seems like she dogging the question.

I feel like I have seen this bracelet before. Maybe someone I know has the same bracelet. I don't know whatever. I guess I am going to sleep.

➡️Time Skip⬅️

"Jack wake up we are landing!" Cameryn says shaking me.

"Ok! I'm up!" I say jumping up. She looks really tired. Did she sleep? It was a 13 hour flight!

"Did you sleep any?" I ask.

"Um I dozed off for 30 minutes!" She says excitedly.

We got off the plane and got a taxi to take us home. I walk in and jump on the couch. Cameryn jumps next to me. I hug her and jump up.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I am going to cook a pizza!" I say.

"It three in the morning!" She says walking into the kitchen.

"Your point?" I ask.

"I guess I have no point because I am hungry too!" She says laughing.

I cook the pizza while Cameroon sits on the couch watching Rick and Morty. I LOVE THAT SHOW! I hand her a slice of pizza and sit beside her. She soon falls asleep. I don't have the energy to carry her so I just leave her on the couch. I grab a bunch of blankets and pillows and put them on the couch and Cameryn cuddles with me. I feel bad for her. She feels like she is ruining my life. She has made it so much better. I just don't want her to get hurt. I soon fall asleep.

➡️Time Skip⬅️

I wake up at 10:00am. Wow I am glad I recorded a lot of extra videos. I need to wake up Cameryn because we are meeting someone for lunch today. I think she will love them.

"Cameryn wake up. You need to get dressed we are meeting someone for lunch!" I say shaking her.

"Ok." She says getting up and walking up stairs.

I run up and take a shower and get ready. I run down stair and see Cameryn sitting or should I say sleeping on the couch. I feel so bad she didn't get any sleep.

"Hey sweetheart you ready to go?" I whisper.

"Yeah sorry I fell asleep." She jumps up.

We drive to the restaurant. We arrived before our guest. So I sit down and order drinks for us. Our guest walks in and over to our table. I get up and hug them and sit down.

"Hello Cameryn!" They say.