The new addition

(FYI I changed Laura to Sarah)
*Cameryns POV
Jack told me that we were going to meet Mark for lunch in a bit so I decided to take a shower. I haven't seen my wounds since I changed them two days ago. They looked pretty bad. I jumped in the shower and let the water run down my back. I turned to my side to let the water hit my wounds. It hurt really bad but I needed to do it. After that I got dressed(outfit above). Then I came down stairs and me and Jack left. He was smiling really big.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked.

"Nothing...........plus if I tell you it would ruin it!" He said laughing.

We pulled up to a Panera by the shops and I saw Mark talking to someone probably a fan. As I got closer I saw.......SARAH! I ran over and she saw me too and ran over and we hugged.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked

"Oh she doesn't know does she Markimoo?" Sarah said smiling. Mark laughed.

"Let's see if she can guess?" Mark said laughing.

"What the hell is going on? Wait Mark did you........? I asked smiling.

"Did I what?" Mark said smiling.

"Did you adopt Sarah?!" I asked. Him and Sarah nodded their heads. I ran and gave them both a big hug.

"That's why you were smiling like a doof." I said nudging Jacks arm.

"Hi Sarah!" Jack said giving Sarah a hug. She hugged him but then brought me to the side to ask me a question.

"What should I call Jack?" She asked.

"Well I call Mark uncle Mark or Markimoo.......... So uncle Jack or Jack-a-boy!" I said and smiled. We walked inside and started eating. Me and Sarah sat across from each other. I was laughing really hard at something I saw.

"What the heck my orders screwed up!" Jack said getting upset. When he said that I lost it.

"What's so funny?" They all asked.

"The guy who took our order...............his name is Billy!" I said laughing. They all laughed.

After lunch we went back to Marks house. I helped set up Sarah's room. We played Five Nights at Freddy's. Mark and Jack walked in and scared us. I looked over at Sarah and she new exactly what I was thinking.

"Oh what ever will we do?!" I said while me and Sarah walked behind Mark and Jack.

"Well I guess we could..............RUN!!!!" Sarah said as we ran down stairs.

Mark and Jack were close behind. I told Sarah to run the front door. Mark followed her while Jack raced after me. Jack chased me out to the pool and on the the diving board.

"Any last words before you walk the plank matey?" Jack said.

I was wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts. So it didn't matter if I jumped in anyways. I neared the end of the diving board.

"SCREW YOU BILLY!" I yelled while I jumped in the pool.

I came up and Jack was laughing. I saw Mark catch Sarah. I came out of the pool laughing and smiling. I see Jack look at me and his face drops. I look down and the side of my shirt is covered in blood. I run inside and lock myself in the downstairs bathroom. I take off my shirt and look at my side. It has reopened and chlorine got in it and it stings. There was a nock on the door.

"Cameryn are you ok sweetheart?" Jack asks as he nocks on the door.

"Yea I am fine can you ask Sarah to get me some pjs please?" I asked.

"Yea sure thing!" He says walking away.

A couple minutes later she nocks on the door and she hands me my pjs and my med kit. I thank her and I take a shower. The water hurts but I need to clean it out. I get out of the shower and bandage my side. My thigh has healed my arms are still really bad. I walk out of the living room and go over to my bag and slip on my jumper before anyone could see my arms.

"Cameryn can you come here?" Jack calls from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen.

"Cameryn lets go on the porch to talk." Jack says leading me to the back porch.

"What happened?" He asked.

"My side just reopened its ok I patched it up and cleaned it out." I said.

"Ok.............Cameryn please let me see your arms I know that's why you have been wearing your jumper." He said looking at my jumper.

I slip off my jumper and walk over to Jack and sit by him in the chair. I didn't want to look at my arms so I looked at Jack.

"Here this should help!" Jack said rubbing a cream on my arm.

I sat next to him in the chair. I laid me head on his shoulder. I put my jumper back on because it is chilly outside. I drifted off looking at the stars. I felt Jack pick me and set me on the couch. I could hear Mark and Jack talking.

"Well Sarah seems to like it here!" Jack said.

"Yeah I am excited for tomorrow.......... Will Cameryn be ok to go?" Mark asked.

"Yea I asked her she said she wrapped up the wound it had just reopened." Jack said.

"Ok good night girls!" Mark said.

"Good night little bosses!" Jack said. I drifted to sleep.

Authors Note: Wow 600 reads! This is amazing I thought this book wouldn't reach 100. Thank you guys so much! I love writing this book so it won't stop anytime soon. Thank you guys for reading and I will see all you people in the next chapter!!!
-SepticeyeCam