Chapter 7.

Having no where to turn to, I did the only thing physically possible, "HELP!" I shouted. I wasn't sure anyone would hear me but it's worth a shot.

A strong arm was lashed around my waist, trapping both of my arms along in his grip with his other hand cupping my mouth. I continued to yell but it was no use, he cupped my mouth tighter and it became impossible to hardly breathe.

I kicked and screamed, not wanting to shed a tear because I'll just prove to them I'm scared and that can't happen. The large and strong guy lifted me a few inches off the ground so he could walk down the steps and reunite with his group who has now moved to the center of the empty factory.

"Set her down." Their leader demanded. His eyes were pure blue, clearly explaining his history that he has done this before.

I felt my feet touch the ground and didn't waste a single second to spare. Using all the strength I had left in me, I raised a leg ang stopped it hard on his toes. My mouth instantly opening in his hand and biting down even harder to his skin.

He quickly released me, shouting out multiple curse words to himself about me.

I began to race towards the open door but this time, two guys got hold of my arms and pulled me back towards their circle.

"Let go of me!" I struggled to get out.

The blue eyed male let out a low chuckle. His steps bringing him closer to me.

"So you're Zayn's girl?"

My eyes widened at the sound of his name. All of this stupid crap that's been going on suddenly all adds up to one name, Zayn. But no matter how much he scared me, I'd rather be in his presence than the male in front of me.

"I'm not anyone's girl!" I stated in complete honesty. My eyes angrily pinned his blue ones.

I found his words in complete temptation. He wouldn't be afraid to do anything.

"Then that just makes things easier." He silently chuckled while squeezing my cheeks together with his hand.

I struggled to break free but two men are stronger than one. They held me back with all their strength and locked in place, clearly enjoying the reaction they were drawing from me.

"Man, when Zayn said you were feisty, he wasn't lying." He smirked looking down at me.

"What did he tell you!" I spoke through gritted teeth. The anger in my eyes was noticeable.

"Nothing new," He continued while passing his cold hand over my cheek, putting back some stands of hair. "But he was right when he said you were beautiful."

The disgust in my eyes made it clear that I didn't want to take his compliment.

"What do you want with me?" My voice cracked once he let go of my cheeks.

"You," He continued, "Nothing...yet."

He almost growled.

"I swear, if you lay any one of your nasty fingers on me.. I'll.. I'll.."

"You'll what?" He cut me off, a smirk curving in his lips. "You'll hurt me? Yeah, I'll like to see you try, princess."

"Don't call me that!" I snapped.

His expression changed from happy to angry, his body coming closer to mine. The smell of alcohol could be tasted in the air which he breathed out over me.

"I can call you whatever I want, honey. After all, you are the one that's held back." He taunted.

The range to smack the palm of my hand against his cheek increased but the two males prevented me from doing so, and more things if I had the chance. But there's no point to it, they're too strong. I'd be down in a second.

"You can't keep me here forever." I said.

His hand rose up again but this time he placed it gently over my left cheek. It felt cold, hard against my cheek. I wasn't so pleased with his action but decided to stay quiet.

"Who said I can't?" He smirked, "I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around so we can have a little fun together."

My body quickly lashed out to him but I was held back which made them all laugh.

"You'll never get away with this."I spatted with a lack of confidence. No matter how positive I sounded, I knew deep down inside that only a miracle can save me from this.

How is it possible that anyone would find me here or even hear my cry for help?

"You'll be surprised, beautiful." His voice got raspy.

An image of Zayn floated to the front of my mind when he called me that.

I tried my best to hold back my tears, it was the only thing I wanted to do. Cry about everything that's going on because it seemed to be the only thing possible. So I closed my eyes and tried my best to hold them back.

"Aww.. Are you scared?" He chuckled.

My eyes shot back open at the sound of a door slamming open and a roaring engine racing towards the scene. Everyone's attention quickly turned towards the sound. We stood there patiently waiting for the sound to stop, eyes locked on a small turn behind the leader of the group.

He looked around at his friends, later demanding the one I hit before to go check what it was. As the still-in-pain-looking guy walked up towards the noise, a black motorcycle zoomed in; crashing everything in its path.

We all stood in silent stares as we watched the motorcycle come to a screeching stop. I had no idea what was going on. And I'm pretty sure the other guys didn't either, it showed it in their expression.

My heart raced so fast it seemed to have almost explode inside of me by all the fear I've been going through this entire night, my throat becoming dry.

The male figure on the motorcycle stood up, kicking the stand out so the bike can lean on its side. I tried to make out his face but the dark helmet that cover his entire head prevented me from doing so. A black leather jacket was placed over his torso along with a white v neck underneath. Black jeans clung perfectly below his waist as he stomped his black boots away from the bike.

I remained motionely speechless as the helmet was swiftly pulled off the male's head and my eyes made contact with the same light brown eyes that seem to always follow me. Zayn.