18- Celine

Ms. Lucy knocked on my door and when I let her in she stepped aside to look at me. She was smiling at me and I hugged her tight. 

"Would you like me to help you get dressed dear?" She asks me. 

I put my face and squeal into them. Daddy was going to take me on our very first date and I was so excited. I didn't know what I was going to wear but I know I wanted to look like a pretty princess for him!

"Lina, How about we sit down at your vanity so I can do your hair. Would you like to wear any makeup?" She asked me. 

I scrunch up my nose. "I don't like makeup." 

"How about just a small amount of mascara. Just to make your pretty eyes pop, and make your eyelashes longer." She smiled at me and she rubbed my cheek. 

I poked my lip out and nodded. "Ok." I say. 

.

.

.

REMY'S POV

When I hung up the phone with Xander, I downed another glass of scotch. Lucy came down the stairs a few minutes later and she smirked at me again. Although I was fuming because of the phone call, I had to let the anger go. Celine was my priority tonight and I would not let that anything get in the way of that.

Not even Bailyn, which she was trying to do. Bailyn came down the stairs and she smiled when she saw me. Lucy rolled her eyes at Bailyn and took her into the living room. I could tell that Bailyn was going to pitch a fit, but I didn't care as soon as I saw Celine. 

Lucy came into the kitchen and she crossed her arms, smirking at me. I put a hand on my forehead and walked closer to Celine. She looked so breathtakingly beautiful. I put a hand on her cheek and I leaned my head down to kiss her nose. 

"You look so beautiful." I tell her. 

She bites her bottom lip and looked at me. I pull her bottom lip free from her teeth and I wrap an arm around her waist. 

"I wanted to look like a real pretty princess for you!" She said, leaning her head against my shoulder. 

"You've achieved it baby. You look so gorgeous and you're all mine." I say and push her hair behind her ear. 

.

.

.

I hold Celine's hand as we walk through the restaurant, following the waiter. Once we are shown our seats, I pull out a chair for her and she sits down. Celine starts to wiggle in her seat and she looked uncomfortable. 

"Whats wrong?" I asked her. 

"Pretty dresses are only pretty! They are not comfy! It is so itchy!" She says, and whines out loud. 

"Celine, please no whining. We will only be here for a few hours and then we will be back home." I sai. 

She huffs and picked up the menu. "I am not hungry." She said. 

I run my hand over my knee and flex my fingers. My hand was itching to spank her because of the way she was acting. It's as if Bailyn were here instead. I looked at Celine and noticed that she had tears in her eyes. 

"What is the matter with you? Earlier we had a good day baby." I say to her. 

"Why do you have two babygirl's? It's not fair! Bailyn is a meany and I know you like her more than me. That's why you took me out tonight! I was excited to dress up like a pretty princess for you but I know you wish Bailyn were here." She says and bursts into tears. 

I put a hand to my head and sigh. "Why do we always have to talk about this Celine? Remember you don't get to question me. It seems like you have forgotten the rules. We are in public and I will not have you act like this. I wanted to take you out to have a special moment with you. It's ruined now. When we get home, you will be receiving all of the punishments that I have put off. Maybe you have forgotten them but I assure you that Daddy has not." I say and stand up, walking away from the table. .

.

.

.

Im finally excited that Celine is going to get what has been coming for her xD

Thanks for reading! please comment and vote <3