2- Remy

The limo finally stops and we pull up outside a huge mansion in the east side of town. The house was white and there was a big blue door on the front. Celine had fallen asleep, so I gently touch her arm and rub it in a circle. 

"Celine, wake up." I say to her. 

Her nose crinkles before she opens her eyes and then quickly sits up. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to sleep." She says and pulls her legs up to her chest. 

"This is your home correct?" I ask her, glancing out the window. 

Her eyes widen as she takes in the house. "I don't want to go back. Too much p-pain." She says and whimpers. 

I take her hand in mine and we walk out of the limo and up the few steps that leads to the sidewalk. Once we are at the door she quickly lets go of my arm and curls her body downward. I knock against the door and wait until it opens. 

The door is opened by a man. This man is slightly shorter than me and he has a blank expression. His eyes travel down to Celine and he narrows his eyes at her.

"Celine. Get inside now." He barks at her. 

She whimpers and quickly runs into the house. "I drive her home because the interview ended quicker than expected." I say to him. 

"I was going to come get my girl." He says dryly. 

I clear my throat and fix my tie with my hand that I so badly want to strangle this man with. "You're going to invite my in for a drink correct? I did drive your girl  home for you." I say. 

He steps to the side and I take that as my chance to step in. He walks behind me as I go toward what looks like the living room. 

"Please, not in there. Come to the dining room." He says and walked in front of me. 

My eyes search this place for any sigh of Celine. I don't find one at all. 

A drink is set down in front of me and I glance at it. "Did my Celine get the job?" he asks. 

Yes, she most certainly will be my next baby girl so I can her her away from this house. 

"Yes she did. When I told her she got the job she was ecstatic. She carried many qualities that the comment needs." I say and pick up the cup and take a sip of the warm tea. 

"Im surprised. My Celine is not the brightest in the coloring box." He says and laughs. 

I clench my jaw and close my eyes momentarily to remember that she was weeping in my arms because this man, 'Sir' scared her. 

"Im not sure how I should go about this, but there is a reason I dropped her off." I spit, no longer being friendly. 

His eyebrows raise and I stand up. "Celine will no longer be your submissive. Whatever you're doing to her has traumatized her and that is not how a Dom/Sub is supposed to work." I snap at him and take long strides towards him. 

His eyes widen and he quickly stands up. I grip his neck and push him against the nearest wall. "It's not hard for me to pinpoint littles. How could you damage her so badly?" I say with my voice low. 

"She is so bad! She needs to be punished." He manages to say. 

"Make her come down here. Now."

He use his hands to press a button in his jacket. Moments later, footsteps are heard from the second floor. They scurry across the floor and then Celine is running down the stairs. 

She has a paci in her mouth and a small blanket wrapped in her arms. She clutched it tighter to her as her eyes in the scene in front of her unfolds. 

"Tell her what is going to happen," I bark at him. 

"Celine, my love bug, Sir has to let you go now. You will be going with him from now on." He says as I let his neck go. 

She pushed her knees together and bends them before falling to the floor crying. I walk towards her and pick her up in my arms, bridle style. Her head laid against my chest as I glance at the man on the ground. He gripped his neck as he struggles to breathe. 

I would send some people over to make sure he never hurt a Little again. 

I look down at Celine and she looked at me with her big brown eyes. 

"You're my baby girl now." I say to her.