25- Remy**

There was a comment about wanting action. I assure you, that in just a few chapters it will begin, you will not expect it, and when this was originally up, people were appalled. I just want you to know that Rem and Celine are still developing. Their relationship is still in fragile stages and Rem has lost people. Just keep that in mind as you read on through :) I pinky promise that action is coming. And actually, I may change a few things. 

So if you are a re-reader to these parts, what happened later on, will most likely change because I don't want to be that devastating:) 

So, thank you guys for reading my explanation if you did! Just remember that they are still growing and action is coming i promise!

Xoxo

M

.

.

 Onto reading

.

.

.

I looked up at her and she was biting her bottom lip as she looked down at me. Her hands stayed inside of her pajama shorts. I took her hands and I held them in mine and I sat up and shifted her on mob lap. She continued to move her hips slowly against my lap. 

"You have gotten quite too many clothes on princess." I tell her, as she lifted her arms in the air. 

I lifted her shirt slowly over her head and throw it to the side. When the air hit her chest, she gasped and her nip.p.les became erect. I smirk and I look at her face. Her arms wrap around her chest as she hid herself from me. 

I frown and take her arms away from her tight hold. "Don't hide yourself from me princess, you're beautiful." I tell her and leaned up to kiss in-between the valley of her breasts. 

She kneels on either side of my legs and she pulled her pj shorts down her body. I helped her by taking them off and throwing them out of the way. 

"You have too many clothes on, daddy." She says to me. 

I laugh at her and assist her as she takes my shirt off eagerly. I unbutton my pants and she slides them both down and kneels with her hands on my hips. She looked at my naked body and she put her hands on my chest and she raked nails along it. 

I growled at the back of my throat and I pushed her back so she was lying beneath me. I hovered over her and I held her hands above her head with one hand, and with my other hand I circled her left nipple. She gasped and looked me in my eyes . My mouth connected with her breast and I began to suck. I flicked my tongue against her nipple and then do the same with the other. 

I take her right nipple in my hand and pulled it. She moaned and she bucked her hips against my hips. I trailed my hands down her torso and to her princess parts. She began to breath quickly and she started to wiggle. I looked her in the eyes as I slid my thumb along her cl.i.t. She cried out into my ear and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I put more pressure against her cl.i.t. and I rubbed slowly and firm. 

Her mouth was near my ear as she moaned into it. I let her hand go and she wrapped her arms around my neck and slid her fingers through my hair. She brought my face to hers and her lips attacked me. I laughed into her lips as I pulled away. 

"Daddy, please." She begged. 

"What do you want princess?" I teased her. 

Her hands moved down my body and she slipped her hands around my c.o.c k. Her hands moved up and down along my sensitive skin. Her thumb grazed the tip and I groaned. 

"This, please." She begged and looked me in the eyes. 

I nod and I lean up and take my c. o.c.k into my hand. hShe opened her legs wider and she looked me in the eyes. I pushed against her, parting her wet opening. I groaned and I put my head into my neck and I moved, slowly, all the way inside of her. 

She put her legs around my waist and she put her hands on my back. The feeling of being inside of her was so hot. Her walls clenched against me as our hips collided. 

"Oh, my, gosh." She whispered, raking her nails deep into my back. 

I push deeper inside of her, gripping her hips for easier movement. She began to meet my thrusts as I quickened my pace. Her thighs gripped me tightly as I pulled out and ran the head of my c o.ck. against her slit. She moaned into my ear and her nails dug into my back, deep. I plunged into her deeply and moved quickly, moaning at the sound of our skin. I dug my knees into the floor and moved inside of her, over and over. 

"Oh, feels, so, good." She moaned and threw her head back. 

I could feel her core tighten around my c.o.c.k as our hips met. 

Celine dug her nails into my back, it was almost painful, but she moaned into my ear so I couldn't tell her stop. My heavy sack smacked into her a.s.s as I began to feel my release coming. Celine tighten around me and she screamed and lifted her back, crying out into my beck. 

I stilled inside of her and I watched her as she laid back down on the blanket, heavily breathing. I pulled completely out of her as I rubbed my c.o.ck slowly, looking down at her. She did something I did not expect. She gripped me in her hands and she opened her mouth for me. She scooted down so that I was hovering over her mouth. 

Sweat dripped down the small of my back as I threw my head back and she slid her mouth over my erection. She began to suck and I lost it. I released myself into her mouth and she swallowed continuously as she moved her hands along my skin. 

I pulled out of her grasp and I moved her from my mouth and I lay beside her. I put my hand on my chest and look over to her. She giggled and she snuggled up to my side. Her head was against my chest and she fell asleep. 

I loved her, god did I love her. 

.

.

.

The next morning I woke up to Lucy yelling. "REMY! Get up! Breakfast is done." She says. 

I groan and I blindly feel beside me to pull Celine closer to me. I didn't feel her so I sat up. I opened my eyes and noticed that she put Ellie next to me. I slid my pants on. I crawled out of the blanket fort and I made my way to the kitchen. 

Celine was giggling with Lucy as she ate off of her princess castle plate. I smiled at her and I made my way to her. I hugged her from behind and I kissed below her ear. She leaned into me and she looked up at me with her head on my chest.

"I love you." She says to me. 

I kiss her forehead and then I sit beside her at the bar. I lean my head against my hand and watched her. "Daddy has to go to work in a few hours. I will be late tonight because I didn't wake up on time." I tell her and take the plate Lucy set in front of me. 

"Thank you." I tell her. 

"I didn't wake you because I heard some loudness from you to last night. I figured that you had a rough night. So I let you sleep in." Lucy says and sips from her coffee cup. 

I laugh and Celine blushed and she leaned down, putting her head on her knee. "Oh baby girl, its okay." i tell her. 

.

.

.

Well, eh, not sure about it, but its alright. this is the second time I've wrote this and i changed a bit. Lemme know whatcha think. 

xoxo

 Gossip Girl