44- Remy

THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE SENSITIVE MATERIAL. 

I looked at Xander beside me. He was the last one that was with Celine and I told him to make sure she was safe. What does this infuriating woman do? Come to do business herself. I squeezed her hand in mine as we were in the elevator. 

The elevator was cramped as we stood in silence. What were we going to do? I had not a clue. I just know that I had not seen this man in so long. We were fine for so long. 

"Lina, when we go in here I want you to stand in the middle of us all and don't you mutter a sound." I snapped at her. 

"Yes daddy." She said back to me. 

The elevator stopped and I walked out first and after a few steps, there was a door. Chilino's sweet was the only door on the floor. Ric knocked on the door and after a few seconds a man answered. His eyes looked up and down Celine's body and I shoved her behind me. Why did this woman have to wear this?

I looked behind me at her and she tried to brighten the mood. How could she possibly make this any better? There was no way that she could make all of these problems disappear. I was however glad that she was with me even thought at first I was upset with her. 

We walked into the hotel and a man closed the door behind Xander. We stood in the foyer and each of us were patted down, Celine being last. They made me step away from her and despite my yells to keep their hands off of her, the slowly moved their hands all over her body. 

Anger coursed through every fiber in my body as I watched them violate her in front of me. She looked at me and she had tears in her eyes. Once the man put his hands near her private parts I came unglued. I shoved a man out of the way and I ran to her. 

My arm was gripped and I was pulled away before I could reach her. 

"SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING. DONE YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER." I yelled. 

"I'm sorry." She said to me. 

My eyebrows furrowed as the one who was patting her down pulled out a small glock. "She doesn't have anything you say?"  A man says to me with sarcasm. 

He shoved Celine towards me and she stumbled into my arms. I gripped her arm and I held her close to my body. 

"You want to explain how the fuck you found a gun? What are your motives here Lina?" Ric yelled at her. "This isn't some show. This is all of our lives and now were even more at risk." 

"Enough. We will find out soon enough what her motives were. You think Chilino is just going to let this go? She just became more interesting to him." I said, glaring at her. 

"If you're done chatting, Chilino and Nelson will see you now." A woman said. 

My eyes were stuck on one thing, her stomach. It was swollen as if she were pregnant. Her eyes found Celine's and the woman immediately had tears in her eyes. As we passed her I had a sick feeling in my stomach. What was going on here? 

I held Celine close to my body and as the door was closed behind us I was able to look at the room we were in. A large dining room with a grand table was in the middle. Seated at the table was none other than Gavin. I sat down one end of the table with Lina beside me. Ric limped to sit beside Lina and Xander sat across from her. 

There was silence before Chilino spoke out. 

"This has been a long night. Im ready for it to be done. I was going to let some things go for you Reminaldo, but your little woman brought a gun? Dressed like that? Did she think she was going seduce me? Kill me?" He laughed and threw his head back. 

"Remy, you betrayed me. Did you know that? All of you did. I did not forget about you either Ricardo or Xander. You thought you could just leave? You left with confidential information." Chilino said and stood up, walking toward our end of the table. 

There were men standing all around the room ready to attack at a command. I was not scared, but I was nervous that something bad was going to happen to Celine. That woman had me thinking. Was there something that I never knew that Chilino was doing?

Chilino stopped at Celine's chair and touched her hair. She shivered and looked at me. "Muy bonita... encantadora" 

"What were you trying to accomplish when bringing a gun? I want to hear it from your pretty lips." He said to her, turning her chair around to face him. 

She turned her head and looked at me, tears welled in her eyes. "Just answer." I whispered to her. 

"Dressed like this, Celine. What were you thinking you were going to do other than turn me on?" Chilino said, touching the coat she was wearing. 

Celine crossed her arms over her torso and she looked at him. "I want you dead." She said. 

Chilino brought a hand back and smacked her across the face. I lunged up from my chair and I gripped Chilino's shirt collar and pushed him away from her. "DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER." I said with saliva  coming out of my mouth. 

It kept replaying in my head. The loud smack and Celine whimpering in pain. "Isn't that what this is?" He chuckled and a man pulled me off of him. "Don't you hit her and get off to it?" 

The man gripped onto me tightly and I was able to get out of his grip and elbow him in the jaw. He fell to his knees and I walked back to my chair, pulling Celine's chair close to mine. 

"Why do you want to kill me, Little Miss?" Chilino asked. 

"You've ruined my life and everyone around me." She answered. 

"Finally some truth." Nelson spoke up from across the table. 

"Why did you leave Remy? Say it." Nelson said. 

It went through my head over and over. My mother, me killing people.. It was not a life style I wanted. This was what my father was doing and I wanted no part in it. 

"I broke a cycle. You killed my mother. She was innocent." I spat out. 

My eyes locked with Ric's. I regret the way I said that because he did not know that. 

"More truth. I am happy to know why you left. Did you know all this time I just wanted to know why you left?" Nelson said, smirking as he stood up. 

He did a motion with his hand in the air. It all happened so fast and there were so many screams. There was a shot and I wasn't sure where it went. Celine rushed towards me. All I know is that I held onto her for dear life. 

I was scared shitless. Now, I was fearful that we wouldn't get out of here. I was afraid what they were going to do to Celine. I was worried that I would never be able to see her again. I was worried. 

.

.

.

FINALLY! an update! if I'm honest Ive had writers block! but its gone now <3 please tell me your thoughts! 

ALSO! IF I START WRITING BAILYN'S STORY AGAIN WOULD YOU READ IT?

xoxo M