Diagon Alley

I woke up with sudden excitement, I can't believe I get to go to Diagon Alley today!! Hopefully mum won't make a fool out of herself. She tends to flirt with men, ugh embarrassing.
Anyways, I run into my bathroom to take a quick hot shower...

I use a spell to make my (h/l) (h/c) hair nice and dry. Walking back into my room I start to think about what to wear, mother always says to wear a cloak so people don't recognise me, but they always do. I may seem like a monster but...I like to embrace being feared, it means no wizard or witch is going to stand in your way, especially in Diagon Alley where the streets are packed!
I rush into my walk in wardrobe and pull out a casual outfit to wear.

"(Y/N)!!! Come on we're going to be late!!" My mother screams to me from downstairs. "Coming mother!" I start to make my way down stairs when I look down at my ring...

 "Coming mother!" I start to make my way down stairs when I look down at my ring

It was my fathers, I wince at the memory of him. Shivering I'm brought out of my thoughts and continue walking to my Mum by the fireplace.
"Floo Powder?" "Yep!" She gets into the fireplace, taking a handful of the powder. "Diagon Alley!" She shouts clearly and poof she was gone.
I take a deep breath, this wasn't my first time using Floo Powder but it's always nerve racking. I carefully step into the fireplace with my fistful of powder, "Diagon Alley!".

I open my eyes too see my mother smiling at me, looking around I found that we were in an alley. "Put your hood up dear and follow me" she says as she lifts up her hood and starts to exit the alley, I follow in her out only to see people staring at us - well me..

As we walked I heard lots of people whispering stuff like 'look it's the cursed child' or 'ugh she's a freak of magic' and 'shhhh she might hear and hex you!' I roll my eyes, I'm innocent! I haven't done anything but no because of my name I am hated.
I felt my mum pat my shoulder as I hang my head low. "Don't listen to them sweetie, they don't know you" I nodded to her words and look up.

–Time skip brought to you by Ron's red hair–

I had bought all my books, robes/hat and was now on my way to get my wand.
"Are you excited about getting your first wand!" My mother squeezed my shoulder happily 'mhm' was all I replied with as I was concentrating on a family not so far ahead, it looked like a mother, father and son all with platinum blonde hair. The boy looked about my age, he was kinda cu-
No (Y/N)! Think stuff like that!