Winter Holiday begins

It's been about a month since Dumbledore told me that he doesn't think that I opened the chamber.

It's now the greatest time of the year, apart from the summer holidays.

That's right. ITS CHRISTMAS!

Well it technically will be in three days.

School ended for the winter term two days ago. Not much has happened, no recent attacks, yet people are still apprehensive around me.

That's why most people have gone home for the holidays.

I was going to go home, but when I found out Draco's parents were away on business and he had to stay here, I decided to stay here with him.

He seemed greatful, since the only other who were staying, out of his posse were Crabbe and Goyle.

Right now, me and Draco were currently wrapping presents and sending them off to relatives.

He got his mother a black rose brooch, which actually look quite beautiful in my opinion.

I'm not entirely sure what he got his father, I don't know if he bothered to get him anything, he's not exactly the best father in the world

Not that my father was any better.

Anyways, I looked at the presents I had yet to wrap.

Only two left. My mother's and my sister's.

I made my mother's present myself. I just hope that she likes it.

I had to use magic to make it, especially with the emerald

As for my sister....well she's been acting strange lately, such as not talking to me, or anyone for that matter.

So I decided to make hers as well.

This was easier to make that mother's but, it's the thought that counts right

I heard Draco sigh next to me and he ran his hand through his light blonde hair.

"What's up Malfoy?" I said looked up at him as he flops backwards to lie on his back.

"I just wish I could find out who opened the chamber" he closed his eyes and breathed through his nose.

I noticed he did this when he was either really tired or really fed up.

I guess in this situation, it's probably both.

"Why?" I questioned, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Cause I want to help them" he spat as if I was stupid.

I crossed my arms, feeling my anger beginning to boil in my blood.

"I was just asking, geez" I huffed and attached my mother's present to Skylar.

She soon flew off to deliver it as I turned my attention back to the moping boy in front of me.

'Why on earth does he want to help the monster who opened the chamber?'

He sat up groaning and carried on wrapping his gifts.

"I'm surprised you have gotten anywhere in life with your attitude" I said as I slumped down on to the floor, lying down on my stomach watching the green flames on the fireplace dance.

"I'm surprised you have gotten anywhere in life with your attitude" he mimicked me in a high pitched voice.

"Ha ha ha, listen to me laugh to your stupidity" I stated with a fake laugh, glaring straight forward, not looking at him.

The next thing I know, something has jumped on my back and is ticking me.

"D-Draco s-s-stoppp!" I yelled, well at least I tried to, since my laughter had taken up most of my voice box!

"Not until you take it back!" He shouted, laughing as well.

"I'm sorryyyy, I-I can't b-breath" he eventually stopped, but we kept laughing until we could hardly breath and had to force ourselves to calm down.

"You are not stupid....most of the time" I side smirked at him.

He raised his eyebrows, but sighed in defeat as he knew that he shouldn't argue with me.

"So....where do you think Crabbe and Goyle are?" He asked, trying to make small talk over the silence that had just occurred.

"Probably pigging out" I shrugged.

After a few minutes I stood and straightened out my grey baggy jumper.

"Come on suppose we go and find 'em" I stated and held a hand out for him to take, in which he did.

I lifted him up and we left the common room in search for
tweedle dee and tweedle dum.