What is the Chamber?

'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened enemies of the heir beware'

These words have been rolling around my mind all night.

"Enemies of the heir..." I murmured, "heir of what?"

Suddenly there was a loud knocking from outside.

"Come on Riddle, we're going to be late! Draco is getting impatient!" It was Crabbe or Goyle, to be honest I can hardly tell them apart.

"Alright I'll be there in a second give me a bloody chance!" I shouted back.

Because the effort of getting ready physically is overwhelming....I decided to use magic instead, I mean we are at a magical school.

Once I was ready, I put Sooty in my pocket and turned Pippin into a necklace

Once I was ready, I put Sooty in my pocket and turned Pippin into a necklace. Leaving my room I found the boys all looking annoyed.

"Don't look at me like that!" I stated crossing my arms.

"We wouldn't have to if you were ready on time!" Malfoy retaliated, as we were walking to the great hall.

"Yea well, you spent hour upon hours gelling your hair," I said pointing at him, "and you spent hours kissing up to him!" I pointed to Crabbe and Goyle.

With that I stormed a head of them.

I will not be sassed too by bogart heads today or any other day thank you.

-Time skip brought to you by Hagrid's Hut-

I had just finished eating breakfast by myself, since the whole Chamber think people had been avoiding me.

Draco and that didn't really bother to sit with me, probably in case they damage their reputation!

Great friends they are.

Walking to Transfiguration, I heard multiple footsteps running up to me.

"Hey (Y/N)!" The trio has caught up to me and started walking in sync with me.

"Hey guys, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Well we saw you alone and thought we would walk with you" Harry said patting my shoulder.

I like Harry, there is something about him.
Not like Malfoy at all.

I like Hermione and Ron to. Glad that they trusted me enough to be their friend.

"Thanks guys" I beamed as we reached the class room.

I sat near the front with Hermione.

Not long after, students gathered in the room.

Every desk had an animal, unless you wanted to use your familiar. That's what normally happens in this class.

I never use either of mine. I just don't want to hurt them.