Dementors

"WHAT!?" I shouted at the minister, surging with rage.

The feeling of my body start to change, I was about to rip his throat out! No one falsely accuses my family.

Two arms wrap around me holding me in place, no matter how much I struggle.

Mother wasn't even putting up a fight! She was just going quietly.

"Be careful at school you two!" She shouts before she's taken away.

"No! Mother!" I could feel the tears brim in my eye, as they apparated, the person holding me back let go.

Running upstairs, I slammed my door shut.....

Draco's POV

I can't believe Mrs Riddle has been arrested!

Looking over at Ember, who had held (Y/N) back, she had a cold expression on her face.

Deciding to ignore her, I ran upstairs to (Y/N)'s room. Before I knocked, I could hear her smashing things in rage.

Then a extremely loud roar, followed by a whimper.

Gulping, I entered her room, to find her, curled up in the corner, whimpering. I'm guessing that shes crying in her animal form.

Crouching down I started to stroke her soft fur in comfort, in hope that she would calm down.

After about ten minutes of me doing so, her body started to shrink, and I was met with her flushed face, red ring eyes and tear stained cheeks.

It wasn't long before she hugged me for comfort. I didn't mind though, even I don't mind a hug when I'm feeling down.

-Time Skip brought to you by Loki 😈-

(Y/N)'s POV

We were about to leave for the train station, and I was terrified.

I didn't know what was going to happen to my mother. She may never be out of Azkaban! Even if they catch Sirius....

Ember had taken me and Draco to the train, since Draco's parents were busy at the ministry, hunting down Sirius.

Walking through the wall, I was met with the big red train of Hogwarts.

"Now, you to behave, and be careful" Ember said sternly, we both nodded before walking away.

"Wait! Before you forget" we turned around to see her holding, two pieces of parchment.

"Your papers for being allowed to go to Hogsmeade!" She handed them to me and Draco before whispering in my ear.

"Try to find Sirius, help him" I quickly nodded before grabbing Draco's wrist and dragging him to the train.

We found a compartment that was empty, near the back of the train.
Fitting our luggage at the top, we sat down and waited for the train to leave.

Looking out the window, I could see that parents were a bit reluctant to send their child to Hogwarts this year, but it would probably be the safest place in the magical world at the moment.

The train started to move and the door opened. It was only Crabbe and Goyle, they sat opposite me and Draco.

I didn't feel like talking this journey and only hoped that it would be quick.

"Did you know that mass murderer sir-" Goyle started, "Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban, we know" Draco quickly finished his sentence.

I could feel his gaze linger on me for a second, before returning to the two boys.

The time had gone by smoothly, it's been an hour or so already.

Suddenly the train stopped and rattled.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked, looking at the boys, they all shook their heads and shrugged.

All the lights went out, and we could hear students opening their compartments in hope to find answers as why we have stopped.

The window started to freeze over, and I had subconsciously moved closer to Draco, as I felt his arm around me. I couldn't help but enjoy the heat his body gave off, considering that he can be a cold person.

A dark figure came to view outside the door. That's when the feeling of eternal unhappiness hit me, and I knew exactly what it was.

Draco's grip around me had tightened, I'm guessing that he's also scared.

I hid my face in his shoulder/cape so the Dementor wouldn't see me.

It wasn't long before he floated away and the train started moving again.

"What the hell was that!?" Crabbe semi shouted.
I sighed and moved away from Draco, not noticing his face of disappointment.

"It was a Dementor, a guard of Azkaban, probably searching the train for Sirius" I answered, looking back out the window, which had now cleared.

"How do you know that?" Goyle questioned, in which I gave him a pointed look that said 'really?'

He backed away knowing what I had meant.

But not everyone knows that I have been to Azkaban....