Back to school!

"Alright now you three behave this year!" Mrs Malfoy informed us before we got on the train.

"Don't worry mother, we'll be fine". Draco said puffing his chest out to make him seem more 'serious' but he just looks stupid.

" (Y/N) I want you to be extra careful this year okay?" My mother told me seriously which is strange for her.
She turned her gaze briefly to Lucius but soon returned it to me. 'Does she ever not stare at that man?'

She looked at Ember slightly, in which she nodded and boarded the train. 'What are they not telling me?'

Before I know it, I'm in a bone crushing hug.

"Mum....can't....breath!" I rasped, clawing for air!

"Sorry sweetie, I'm just going to miss you so much!" She squealed, ugh, she's so embarrassing!

I turned to look at Draco, and his mother was doing the same to him, whilst his father just pat him on the shoulder and smirked.

I swear I'm going to smack that smirk off his face with a BRICK!!

-Time skip brought to you by every flavour beans!-

We all sat in the Slytherin compartment of the train, and by all I mean me, Draco and his goons. As well as Sooty and Pippin. Sooty of course on Draco's lap as usually and Crabbe and Goyle pigging out.

Suddenly all I can hear is a car noise.

"Can you hear that?" I asked looking around.

"Yea, it's probably just some stupid muggle born and one of their filthy gadgets!" Malfoy snarled.

"One thing wrong with your statement" his raised an eyebrow at me daring me to tell him why I thought that HE was wrong.

Both Crabbe and Goyle gulped, but I wasn't scared of Malfoy.

"We're in the Slytherin compartment, there are no muggle borns" 'ha smirk at that Malfoy!'
Draco just grumbled and laid back into his seat.

I wonder where the trio are?

"I'll be back in a bit" I started to walk out with Pippin on my tail.

"Where do you think your going?" Draco smirked.

Oh my Merlin! I can't believe he did it again, actually, I can....

"To the toilet, is that alright with you, or do you have to come with me?" It was my turn to smirk at him as his face slowly but surly started to turn into a tomato.

"That's what I thought"

----------

Walking into the Gryffindor compartment, I went to find the trio.

"What's a snake doing in here?" I heard one person ask. But I ignored them.

I soon spotted Hermione, but she was on her own?

"Hey mione!" I said sliding the door open.

"Hey (Y/N), I don't suppose you have seen Harry or Ron, have you?" She asked, sort of desperately, I could tell that she was worried.

"No actually, I was just about to ask you that"

She sighed and pet Pippin who had trudged to where we were.

-Time skip brought to you by busy Author~chan-

Finally back to my room....

What the hell!?

The room had changed, there where now two beds!

(Pretend there is one on each side! 🖤)

Suddenly Ember came out of the bathroom.

"What did you think I was rooming with some bozo!?" I was still shocked that I had to share with....with...her!

"Still being with you would be no different" she shrugged and started to unpack.

"Unbelievable" I made my way to my bed and started to unpack.

That's when I felt it...

A slight chill down my spine.

"Did you feel that?" I turned to ask my wide eyed sister...

"N-no maybe your just tired, why don't you go to bed?" She nervously laughed.

"We haven't had dinner yet!" I protested. 'What is up with my family, everyone seems on edge!"

"Oh by the way have you seen Dad's diary anywhere, I think I lost it?" I asked sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"No and for goodness sake, when you find it store it somewhere safe! Apart from your ring and curse, what do you have left of him!?" She shouted and stormed out.

"What is her problem?" I shrugged and looked down at my ring, sitting down on my bed.

'I miss you father.....I wonder if I'll ever see you again?'

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N: Again sorry for another short chapter but I have to study a lot this holiday but there will hopefully be some more updates but just not as much as before till July when all my exams are over!

I'm not going to lie, I had to watch chamber of secrets to remember how the storyline goes 🤣.

Anyways I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to see you next chapter!

See you then little Riddles!

~Verkira 🖤