The Second Task!

(Y/n) POV

It was finally time for the second task to begin, we were waking down to the black lake, why they couldn't do this in spring when its warm I don't know!

The Weasley Twins were collecting bets from people, godric knows why, its poitless! "I bet Pottah will come last" Draco said as he placed the bit of paper into their box.

I gave him a sharp elbow to the ribs, "Don't be mean! You forget that Harry and Cedric are the ones representing our school! we should be cheering for both of them..." He looked at me with a kicked puppy look, I knew I couldn't be mad at him.

We got in our boat and sail off the the viewing stands.

-Time Skip brought to you by Minho from The Maze Runner!-

"Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts" Dumbledore's voice spoke out loudly, "These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion need only find their
treasure and return to the surface.
Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own"

I didn't listen to the rest I was too busy worrying knowing that if he got in to trouble I couldn't help him.

"10 gallons Pottah comes last" I heard Draco snicker to one of his goons.

I turned to glad him at him and elbowed him in the ribs causing him to double over in pain.

"What the hell" he grumbled.

-Mini time skip brought to you by writers block 😢-

I was getting really worried now, my grip on Draco's arm was getting tight enough to make him yelp.

"I'm sorry Draco,  I'm just worried everyone has resurfaced except Harry" instead of turning taunting me he wrapped his arms around my waist and put me close in comfort.

Suddenly Harry comes bursting out of the water.

They decided to give him second-place saved both Ron and Fleur's little sister

I saw him walking back with Moody (AKA Barty Crouch Junior) who was glaring at his father. "Harry" I shouted running up to him and hugging him, making him wince; quickly realised that he had lots of wounds all over his body I let go.  "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!" he just chuckled and awkwardly bro hugged me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you this round" we continued to walk back to Hogwarts.

"It's okay (Y/n), I wonder what the task will be" he said separating him self to walk with Ron and Hermione.

'The final task...father is supposed to return, I too wonder what it will be'

———————————
A/n: Quick question, are people wanting me to do intimate scenes? Not anything hardcore, and obviously not now, as they are only 13/14.

And yes I'm not dead, and I apologise for not updating, but sometimes life gets hard....and stuff happens.

But anyways! I'm back, updates will gradually come back faster, for example I aim to complete all of my Fics this week, not completely but like, to the start of the fifth year on this one.

I know this Chapter is short but I had a lot of Writers block on this.

It's good to be back!
See you next chapter Riddles 🐍
~ Verkira 🖤