New seeker

It's been a few days since the pixie incident but it all worked out fine.

People didn't give me nasty looks as I thought they would.

Draco told me to meet him at the Quidditch field. I have no idea why, he doesn't play does he?

When I got there, Flint and Wood were conversing.

"-train our new seeker" I heard him read out.
I stood next to Ron listening.

"You've got a new seeker?" Oliver scoffed, "who?"

The Slytherin team moved out the way to reveal....

Draco!?

"Malfoy!?" Both Harry and me said in sync.

"That's right" he said smugly.
"And that's not the only new thing" he twirled his broom.

Now that I look closely, all the Slytherin team has new brooms...

"Those are Nimbus 2001s" Ron, plating out the obvious.

"They are from Draco's father" grinned Flint.

"See Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best" he turned to smirk at me.

Hermione soon got his attention, "at least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, they got in on pure talent" she crossed her arms to show she isn't going to back down.

However Malfoy approached her and sneered,
"No one asked for your opinion...you filthy little Mudblood!" There were a few 'oooo's coming from the teams.

"Draco..." I said in a warning tone.

"You'll pay for that one Malfoy!" Shouted Ron.

Pointing his wand straight at Draco, "EAT SLUGS!" Only for his hex to be blasted back on himself.

All the Slytherin team laughter whilst me and the Gryffindors ran over to Ron.

I had to turn away, I can deal with blood and gore but not throwing up slugs, no thank you.

"Come on let's get him to Hagrid, he'll know what to do!" Harry said guiding Ron to Hagrid's hut, purposely shoving Draco on the shoulder with his.

Once they were out of sight, I turned to Draco who was still giggling like a little girl.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him, glaring straight into his grey orbs.

"What's wrong with you Riddle?" He said in a joking tone.

"You went too far with that one!" I said walking up to him.

"Oh yea and what are you going to do about it?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

The other Slytherins had gathered to watch.

I smirked and lifted my wand to his head.

"rosea capillum" a purple flash left my wand.

Suddenly Draco's hair turned pink.

All the Slytherins laughed as Draco stood there fuming.

I quickly ran to Hagrid's hut laughing like a maniac!

Hagrid's POV

I went over to Ron and gave him a bucket.

"Unfortunately ders not much I can do, just hav' to wait it out" I watched in disgust as he chugged up another slug.

"Better out den in, who was Ron trying to hex anyway?"

Then someone ran through the door, it was (Y/N).

"Don't worry about Draco I sorted him out!" She smiled at Hermione, who slightly smiled back.

"What did you do?" Harry asked cautiously and I can understand why, especially since that pixie.

"I turned his hair pink in front of the who Slytherin team!"

"Dat a girl" I praise her.

"Anyway, he was trying to curse Malfoy" Harry explained.

"Why what did he do?" I swear that boy is just like his father.

"He called Hermione, he called her a um I'm not really sure what it means..." Harry continued.

Hermione suddenly got up tears in her eyes.

"He called me a Mudblood" she took a shaky breath. (Y/N) went up and hugged her.

"He did not!" I gasped, what a little git.

"What's a Mudblood?" Harry asked.

"It means dirty blood, it's a horrid name for someone to call a muggle born like Hermione" (Y/N) answered.

"It's not something someone would hear in a civilised conversation" Hermione finished.

"Harry, some wizards, like the Malfoy family, who think they are better than everyone else, because they're pure blood" I rolled my eyes.

"That's horrible" Harry said in shock, as Ron threw up another slug.

"It tastes horrible" he groaned.

"It's a load of rubbish to me, dirty blood" I tutted, "more wizards are half blood, muggle born or less nowadays" I leaned back in my chair.

"Yet to think dat der is a spell dat our 'ermione can't do" she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Come 'ere" I held my hands out to her, "don't you think on it 'ermione, don't you think on it at all" she smiled at me causing me to smile.

(Y/N)'s POV

I left the trio and returned to my room.

There I found a very angry looking Malfoy with his wand, twirling in his hand.

"O-oh hey D-draco fancy seeing y-you here..." I said nervously.

"Pay back time" he smirked.

<><><><><><><><><><>💠Yay back into writing, hopefully this chapter is alright 🤞

Thank you so much for over 22k reads!!!!!! I can't express how happy I am 😸😸

Chapter Question......

Gandalf or Dumbledore!?!?!

😶🔫

Until next chapter little 🍓s

~Verkira 🖤