Three schools and a Tournement!

It was getting dark by the time we had gotten to Hogwarts.

Me and Draco met up with the others at the carriages. Unfortunately I had to sit in between Crabbe and Goyle. With Draco, Blaise and Ethan in front.

We really need more girls in our group.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Crabbe trying to stare down my top. I think Draco noticed too.

As he was about to say something, I got up and sat on Draco's lap to stop him from acting out of anger, making him huff in surprise and the others look at me oddly.

"Stare at me again, and I will gouge out your eyeballs, got it" I glared at Crabbe only to see him gulp and nod his head frantically.

The rest of the journey was in an awkward silence. I didn't move from Draco cause he was warm and it was getting cold.

That's the only reason!

—Mini Time Skip brought to you by Bellatrix!—

Everyone had gathered around in awe as a carriage being pulled by Pegasi flew into the school grounds.

Next a giant pirate like ship spring out of the water. A dragon shaped symbol of the flag.

"What's going on?" I asked Harry as I walked past him.

"No idea" he grinned and walked off with the trio.

The Slytherins caught up with me and Draco half glared at me.

"What were you doing speaking to Potter, I thought you weren't allowed too!" He said through grit teeth.

"What my mum doesn't know about won't hurt her" I smiled and skipped off to get changed into my robes.

After all my time at Hogwarts I haven't ever worn the right uniform. Never wore the skirt.

It seems unfair that the boys don't have to wear them.

'Oooo I could hex the guys into wearing them for a day!' I chuckle to myself as I made my way into the great hall, taking my place next to Draco.

Dumbledore came up to the front and started his usual welcome speech.

"I'd like to make an announcement, this Castle will not only be your home this year, but also home to some very special guests!" Filtch came running, well sort of running, in.

"Hogwarts has been chosen-" he whispered something to Dumbledore who said something back before running out again.

"What was that about?" Draco muttered in which I shrugged.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event! The Triwizard tournament!"

Whispered cheers and mutters spread around the room.

Me, I was wondering what the hell this tournament was.

'Wait, father said that Harry must get to the finals! Harry's going to compete!'

"Now for those who do not know, the Triwizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests, a single student from each school is selected to compete. Now let me be clear...if chosen you stand alone! And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint hearted..."

A lot of the Slytherin students turned to me.
"You should compete Riddle!" One of them muttered.

I'd be lying if I said this tournament doesn't sound interesting.

"But more of that later, now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime!"

Suddenly the doors burst open and a group of beautiful girls walked in. Stopping occasionally to sigh in a loving way?

Who knows.

As the started to run, a lot of the Slytherin boys were looking at their, Ahem, behinds.

Including Draco.

I smacked round the head, to which he smirked and whispered in my ear, "jealous Riddle, I could do it to you if y-" I slapped him round the head again, harder and huffed.

"I am not jealous!" I muttered.

Once they finished their intro the rest of the school clapped. I could just about see Hermione and Ginny who didn't clap and looked rather pissed off.

Looking back at the front, I now only just saw Madam Maxime....SHES HUGE!

Dumbledore was once again back at the front and the herd of girls at the Ravenclaw table.

"And now please greet our friends from the north, the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master Igor Karkarov!" I'm pretty sure he was a Death Eater...

A group of men charged into the room, stomping their sticks before twirling them.

Then they ran forward and started to do flips and other tricks.

It's actually pretty cool.

I soon felt a finger jabbing at my side, making me squirm and look at the blonde responsible, who looked grumpy.

"Jealous Malfoy" I taunted when Draco's attention was suddenly taken off me.

As three men walked in, the taller man in white is guessed was Igor, however, the one in front looks like Krum.

"It's him! It's Viktor Krum!" Ron grinned.

A fire dragon flew round the teachers as Igor came and gave Dumbledore a bro hug.

'Show offs'

The guys came and sat down at Are table. One right next to me.

I didn't care who it was but the amount of cologne he was wearing burnt my nose.

"Hey, I'm Vi-" he started in his Bulgarian accent, but he was quickly cut off.

"She's taken mate" Draco smirks as his arm comes to rest on my waist.

(A/N: This may be a bit wrong, apologies! 🖤)

After the meal, a golden case was brought up to the front.

Dumbledore came up and tapped it with his wand, turning it into a giant stone goblet!

A blue fire erupted from it as his started to speak.

"This is the Goblet of fire!"

'Creative name'

"Students who wish to compete must put a piece of parchment with their name on it, into the goblet by this time Thursday! Here to announce some new rules is Bartemius Crouch,
Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement!"

A man came up from the teachers table and made his way to the front.

A door opening caught my attention as Mad eye moody, or as I know, Barty Crouch Jr came peeking in.

"The ministry has decided that due to the dangers of this tournament, that no student under the age of 17 is allowed to compete!" Crouch was bombarded with boos and a cheeky, "that's rubbish!" From the Weasley twins.

"Silence!" Dumbledore shouted as Barty came fully in, and the enchanted sky turned to lightning!

Pointing his wand in the air, he change it back and limped his way over to Dumbledore.

"Stupid Ceiling" he muttered and shook hands with Dumbledore.

As pudding was served, I leant closer into Draco leaning on his shoulder.

He began to move, so I hit him in he chest.

"You hold me, you become my pillow, don't move!" I warned making him chuckle but give in.

"Alright Riddle, whatever you say"