New rules

It was now early spring, and not much has happened.

A lot of people are on edge, especially the muggle borns. All thinking that they would be the monster's next target.

Unfortunately, quidditch was cancelled today. Most thought the match would lighten things up at Hogwarts, but apparently someone was attacked.

From rumour, I heard it was Granger.

The soft sigh I heard from my footstool, awakened me from my thoughts of the day.

"What's on your mind Dray?" I questioned him, removing my feet from his lap.

"I said I hoped Granger would be attacked by the monster but not like this" I swear Draco is too evil for his own good.

"At least Potter and Weasley are now out of brains in their little group" I reasoned, causing him to look at me with an eyebrow rising.

He started to chuckle, "you're right (y/n/n)" he threw his arm around my shoulders and gave me an awkward sideways hug.
(A/N: (y/n/n) means your nickname! 🖤)

Snape suddenly burst through the doors and called all the Slytherins out into the common room.

"Due to recent events, new rules have been set" he began in his emotionless voice.
"All students will return to their common room at 6 o'clock, students will be escorted to lessons by a teacher, unconditionally" and with that he left.

Me and Draco shared a look.

Why should Slytherins have to abide by these rules? There are no mudbloods in this house!

--------------------------------------
A/N: I know that this is a small chapter, I just thought I would write one quickly before I went to sleep, there will be another update tomorrow!

Also, I love all of your characters that have been sent in so far! It's going to be really hard to chose.

Not many idea suggestions, but there is still time!

Another note: Many people mention the use of makeup and clothing in my story....
I am aware that at the beginning she was only 11 years old, I used to wear make up then. However in the story I saw it as (Y/N) was wearing a mask to hide who she is.

You may not agree with me, but I've decided to not use make up to the appropriate age.

Also the dresses she wore at the first Christmas! I understand that they were a bit much, and I am sorry.

Anyways, I'll see you next chapter Riddles!

~ Verkira 🖤