The Truth

Today was the first day we get to go to Hogsmeade!
I jumped out of bed, and got changed quickly into a loose green woolly jumper ,some legging and a pair of (y/f/c) converse.

Sasha was yet to get up yet, so I decided I'd be her alarm.
By that I mean, I jumped on her.

"AH (Y/N)!!!! WHAT THE HELL!?!"

She sprung up out off bed, successfully sending me crashing to the floor in a fit of laughter.

"Come on Sasha, it's the day to go to Hogsmeade!" A grin grew on her face as she hurriedly got dressed.

-------------------------
Soon we were both walking to the great hall for breakfast where we were meeting the boys.

It's gonna be awkward seeing Draco today, I mean, last night we almost kissed!! And we are still too young in my opinion.

Oh Merlin, what if father finds out! He'd kill Draco!

Shaking my head if those thoughts, I followed Sasha into the hall.

The scent of food hit me, and my mouth began to water. I was really hungry considering the fact that I hadn't eaten much the day before.

Sitting myself opposite Draco and next to Blaise, I went straight for (y/f/b/f) {your favourite breakfast food}.

"Good morning boys, are you guys excited!" I grinned, as I was met with nods and hums of agreement.

"Same!"

-mini time skip brought to you by Rainbow Dash-

We were all gathered out in the courtyard, when Professor McGonagal came out, instructing us to get into groups of no more than five.

Crabbe and Goyle were not feeling well apparently so they had stayed behind, leaving just the five of us. Me, Draco, Ethan, Blaise and Sasha.

I saw the trio came out, and Harry went to talk to the Professor.
I didn't quite hear their conversation, all I saw and heard was Harry's sad face and the words "Sorry Mr Potter"

Now was the perfect time to tell Harry, since he's without the other two.

"Hey guys, I'm just gonna go to the toilet, I'll meet you at hogsmeade!"

Without hearing their reply, I ran back inside after Harry. He looked like he was sulking, looking out the window as he watched everyone leave.

"....hey Harry" I spoke quietly, but he still heard me, sort of, I still made him jump.

"Oh it's just you, what do you want" he mumbled, only glancing at me, to see who I was.

"Just wanted to come and see you" I moved to stand next to him, but he shuffled away slightly.

"Why, shouldn't you be with the Slytherins at Hogsmeade?" He spat, but not angrily.

I sighed deeply before turning my attention to out the window.

"Truth be told Harry, I need to tell you something, only cause it's the right thing to do" I muttered, glancing over at him, I could see I had caught his attention.

"Harry......you're my cousin" I winced, looking at him when I heard his sharp gasp.

"You mean I'm related....to him!"
At this point, I think he was angry.

"Yes, but not by blood, my mother is your fathers sister, they didn't get along at all which ended up with her and my father," I could see tears in his eyes at the mention of his father, "but I'm sure if Dumbledore had brought you to my house after my father had killed your parents, she would have taken you in!" I tried to cover up the bad news but I think I just made it worse.

"I'm sorry" I muttered before running off, leaving an emotionally confused Harry behind me.