Um....ok?

I was awoken by a small nudge to my shoulder.

"(Y/n)...wake up" a familiar voice said softly.

I groaned and rolled further....off him and in to the floor.

"Ouch" I muttered and just lied there to tired to do anything.

"(Y/n)" Draco chuckled as he picked me up off of the floor, "You're gonna get dirty, don't forget my parents are picking us up!"

I quickly got out of his arms, and brushed off any dust on my clothes, and walked out of the carriage.

"Hey!" I laughed and ran ahead of Draco, leaving him to catch up.

When I got out of the train, I stopped to look around, to spot the Malfoy's.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around my middle and lifted me into the air.

"Draco!" I laughed, causing him to giggle.
That's right, Draco Lucius Malfoy can giggle like a ten year old girl.

"Ahem" a deep fake cough made him put me down, and turn to the two figures who stood before us.

"Father/Lucius" we said at the same time.

"(Y/n) darling!" Narcissa gleamed, trapping me in a motherly hug. I returned it, as she has always treated me as a daughter.

"Right, lets go" Lucius piped up, and started walking away, slightly twirling his cane.

He seems....happy?

I turned to look at Draco to see if he has any clue on his father's behaviour, to which he just shrugged.

-Time Skip brought to you by Moriarty!-

It didn't take long to get to Malfoy Manor.

When we got inside, Lucius and Narcissa turned towards me and Draco.

"Now, we have something important to discuss with you, both of you go and get changed, when finished, Draco you come to me in my office and Miss Riddle please go to Narcissa in the living room" Lucius stated with a kind smirk? It wasn't his usual evil smirk so?

Me and Draco went upstairs, and got changed, not in the same room of course... I could never share a room with Draco!

I changed into a slightly smart outfit, and put on my Father's ring.

I swiftly made my way down to the living my room, where Narcissa was sat on the sofa with a cup of tea.

As I walked into the room she smiled and gestured me to sit opposite her.

"Tea?" She asked, lifting the pot, I smiled and nodded.

She poured me a cup and handed it to me.

"Now, (Y/n), we have some business to discuss... your mother was going to inform you but your sister told us that you should know now!" She grinned.

By her behaviour I could tell that it wasn't anything bad, and that she was happy about it.

"Now before we get started I have one question, what's your relationship with Draco?" She questioned. I was taken by surprise, the Malfoy's haven't really shown any interest in mine and Draco's relationship.

"We are really good friends....he's my best and first friend" I answered honestly. Narcissa sat back into the seat and smiled.

"Well that's good, now your mother has made an agreement with Lucius, but if your father does not approve then it will be terminated" her smile slightly dropped.

"What agreement?"

Draco's POV

I raised my fist, and knocked three times on the door to my father's study.

"Enter!"

As I walk in, I spot him sitting down at his desk, with a chair in front for me.

"Ah my dear boy!" He grinned, which made me nervous since he's never really shown me this side of him, let alone call me his 'dear boy'.

I sat down and waited for him to speak.

"So Draco, lets get straight down to business, the dark lord is meant to rise again soon! So we must show him that his family has been taken care of, do you know why?"

I shook my head, knowing not to speak unless absolutely necessary.

"Because! They are the only ones he would die for!" He stood up and came round to the front of his desk.

"His wife is now on trial, and I must leave soon to be there, I have to pull some strings to get her free otherwise I'm a dead man, now! The eldest Riddle is not a concern but the youngest....she is"

(Y/n)? I can already see where this is going.

"I have made an agreement with (M/n) and she agreed to put you and (Y/n) in to a-"

(Y/n)'s POV

"An arranged marriage?" I questioned quietly.

"Yes! To keep you safe dear! But only unless your father approves!" She sipped her tea.

I felt strange, most people freak out when they have been put in an arranged marriage, but I'm not?

Maybe it's cause I like Draco, what no! I don't!

Ugh, I feel like I'm at war with myself.

"I can see you are unsure dear, but don't worry, it won't happen straight away, you and Draco wouldn't be married until you left Hogwarts!"

Well that's a relief.

"I understand Narcissa, and since my father's judgement has not passed, I will continue my relationship with Draco as if nothing has changed" I said finally.

I did not want this to be the downfall of our friendship.