Family meeting (2)

- Yes, I made the meme 🤣, let me know if I should make more to fit the story!

A/n:
Shout out to Theriddlegirl
For her Voldemort's daughter story:

A/n:Shout out to Theriddlegirl For her Voldemort's daughter story:

Go check it out!

(Y/n)'s POV

I did not want to go downstairs - for I knew what awaited me.

Each step I took, it felt like a ball and chain was locked onto my ankles. The air getting heavier and heavier with every step.

The entire house was dark with just the moonlight and a the lights dimmed. Turning a once beautiful and vibrant home, into almost a haunted house.

I could see the dining room door closed - hearing muttered voices behind it.

Gently I opened the door, and was hit with a cold draft, as if the room had not been used in years.

"Ahhh (Y/n) there you are, we were beginning to think you weren't coming" My father smiled tightly as he gestured me to sit down

The food was already on the table, but for once, I didn't feel like eating.

Mother and Ember were in either side of Voldemort - and I could see Nagini curled up in the corner.

"Apologies father, I didn't mean to keep you waiting" I muttered, avoiding eye contact with him.

It feels so weird - the man who I have lived without but never far away from for years, was now sitting opposite me at my dining table.

"As I was saying My Lord, me and mother have a proposition in place, that only needs your approval" Ember spoke, secretly winking at me.

How mother and her can speak to him with such confidence - and calling him 'My Lord' - really?

"Oh yes, I am well aware, (M/n) and I have been talking about it, whilst (Y/n) here was at, Malfoy Manor if I'm not mistaken?" He looks straight at me. All I could do was nod - was I not supposed to stay that long?

He turned towards Ember and with a straight place replied, "I am yet to pass judgment - that Malfoy family has proved somewhat useful, if Lucius can complete his mission then I might consider it," I looked up with a hopeful mind, "however, should he fail, I will have no choice but to punish them - deeming the Youngest Malfoy unworthy of the hand in marriage of my own blood"

I gulped, if Lucius failed this 'mission', what ever that is, my father would punish Draco for it - and the look in his eyes says he will do more then not allow him to marry me.

"Do you understand that (Y/n), I have been informed of your relationship with Mr Draco Malfoy - I wouldn't get too attached if I were you - he will only provide you with a weakness"

As much as I hate what my father is saying - I can't help but feel that he maybe right. I love Draco - I'm proud to say so, so it would be easy to use him against me, should someone need to.

"I understand...My Lord" I lowered my head, in fake respect - as I actually thought how I would be able to maintain my relationship with out the added burden of king evil the other end of the table.