Tom Riddle

(Y/N)'s POV

I was so confused on what was happening, and that terrified me...

Poor Ginny was just lying there and I couldn't do anything about it.

A distant crash was heard a few minutes ago, and I felt my sister flinch.

That wasn't all, a figure moved in the shadows and did not show itself.

"What's going on?" I whispered from behind Ember's hand. I looked up at her and saw her magenta eyes looking in to my (e/c) ones.

"Father is returning, but it comes with a price" she said looking out at Ginny, "a life for a life"

'Oh no, not Ginny, she's too young!' I may hate her brother, but not her.

Rapid footsteps were heard and both me and Ember stiffened.

"Oh no Ginny! Ginny come on! Please don't be dead, wake up!" It was Potter trying to shake Ginny away.

The figure came out, a tall young man, with raven hair, in Slytherin robes.

'Strange, I've never seen him around'

He strode over to Harry, who was to focused on Ginny to notice.

"She won't wake" he spoke, in I guess you could say a calm tone.

"Tom! What do you mean she won't wake.....is she....?" He winced thinking the worst.

"She's not dead, but she won't wake" 'Tom' said, he gradually bent down to pick up Potter's wand, which he had thrown on the floor earlier.

"You got to help me Tom! There's a basilisk an-" Potter started but 'Tom' cut him off.

"It won't come until it's called"

He looked back into our directing and gave a sharp nod.

Ember reacted fast and began to push me towards this new guy and Potter.

"Give me my wand Tom!" Potter said, getting up as he noticed the danger now surrounding him.

Me and Ember kept our distance but both of them could see us clearly.

Potter can't tell who we are as our hoods are up, which is fortunate.

"You won't be needing it" Tom stated, twirling the wand in his hand.

Potter looked like he was in distress, "Look, we've got to go, we've got to save her!" He pleaded, looking at us, to see if he had our support.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, you see as poor Ginny gets weaker, I get stronger!"

Ember then make a move forward as we saw Harry start to piece his information together.

"Yes, it was Ginny Weasley who opened the chamber of secrets" she started.

"No" Harry muttered, I tried to advance but Tom held me back by putting his arm in front of me.

"It was Ginny who set the basilisk on the mudbloods and Filch's cat! It was Ginny Weasley who wrote the threatening messages on the wall" her voice began to get louder.

"Why? Why would she do it?" He questioned.

This time it was Tom who answered.