Christmas~2

"Come on Riddle!" Draco was dragging me along with excitement to the train. "Wow you must be pretty excited haha" I giggled at his bright face, "of course, this is probably going to be the best Christmas I've had!" Has he not had a good Christmas?

I always had a great Christmas, my mother is very.....festive, and yes she made me dress every year for Christmas Day.

WAIT!? Is she going to make me this year at the Malfoys!? I hope not!

We got into a empty compartment and sat across from each other. "My father said that he was picking us both up at the station" when every Draco talks about his father, it always comes out in a proud way, strange, when ever I talk about my father- which isn't often- I cringe mentally and physically....

"That's alright I like your dad, he seems cool" I smile kindly at him, I didn't mind Lucius, he does have this cold aura around him though.

A comfortable silence filled the compartment, the only sounds were the train rattling and Sooty's purrs as Draco stroked him. "I wonder why he always sits on you on the train?" I asked out loud, oops.

"It's because I'm a Malfoy, I'm irresistible to everyone and everything!" He smirked his normal smirk, it's kind of cute- wait what!?

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I reply mimicking his smirk.

"I feel bad for Potter" I exclaimed to break the silence that had once again fallen.

"Why!?" He scoffed, "because he doesn't really have a family to return to at Christmas and he won't get any presents from them.." by the look on his face, he either didn't care or wasn't following me.

"So?" Ah so he wasn't following me and I don't think he cares either.

"Nothing, I got him a present though" I sighed, poor Harry, maybe next year he can come to mine!

After a while, the train came to a stop. Me and Draco got our bags off the train, and I immediately spotted Lucius. It wasn't hard to spot him because of his hair.

"Hello Father/sir" we say at the same time, looking at each other, we both started giggling. But quickly stopped when Lucius cleared his throat.

"Good afternoon" he replied with the famous Malfoy smirk. He shook Draco's hand and patted my back. What the hell!? Where's the fatherly hug he's meant to give Draco!? My mother almost suffocates me when she hugs me!

-Time skip brought to you by Levi's cleaning supplies (hehehe 🖤)-

We arrived at the Malfoy manor and I saw my mother, immediately indulging her in a hug. "I missed you too sweetie" she chuckled hugging me back tightly-can't breath!

"Ah (Y/N) there you are" it's was Draco's mother, Narcissa, "Dobby!" She shrieked, and this little scrawny elf came running down stairs, "y-yes m-mistress" awww he's so adorable!!!

"Take miss Riddle's bags up to her room" she commanded, this wasn't her usually nice tone.

The elf did as he was told, I feel bad for him, hopefully I get to talk to him later.

"(Y/N) why don't you go and find Draco he should be in his room" she suggested, I looked to my mother who just smiled and nodded her head.

Shrugging I climbed the stairs, to a long hallways of rooms- shoot, which one is Draco's?

Walking past all the doors, I came to a dark mahogany door, due to my erm...curse... I have good senses and the room behind this door, stunk of hair gel and peppermint. This has got to be his room!

"Draco, it's me (Y/N), can I come in?" I knocked quietly only to just about hear a "come in".

I opened the door and saw him, and I immediately rushed over to him.....

He was sitting on his bed trying to hold back tears. "Oh Draco, what's the wrong?" I asked him softly, giving him a sideways hug, gently rubbing his arm.

"Why do my parents despise me!?" He sobbed, wow I've never seen him like this, he's normally so confident.

"What do you mean, they 'despise' you?" I asked slowly incase I offered him...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N: mwahahaha cliff hanger- sorta, I'm so sorry for the slow updates, I haven't need well last night or today, but hopefully the pace will pick up 🤞.

I left the story there so I can drag it out, the ball and Christmas Day will all be in the next chapter so it will be long.

If you have an idea of what you want Draco to get (Y/N) for Christmas, I am open to suggestions!

Btw I was listening to Christmas songs as I was writing this lolololol.

Thanks to all my loyal readers 😍 loves ya!

See you next chapter!
~Verkira 🖤