Christmas Day!

As soon as 'Crabbe and Goyle' left the common room, I sprang up to chase them.

Mortem had moved off me by then, she must have sensed my anger when I saw the ginger hair of a weasel!

Draco had busied himself of snooping in other people's presents.......like the little snoop he is.

I ran out into the hallway but they were no where to be seen.

Still continuing my search, I heard a thud and a small yelp.
Following the sound, I hid behind the wall and peeked round the corner.

It's was Ember and Ginny!

Ember had shoved the small girl in to the wall, holding her off the ground by the front of her robes.

It was clear that Ginny was struggling, but the situation was too interesting for me to put my input on it.

"Where is it!?" Ember seethed through gritted teeth. She was clearly angry and ready to harm her.

Ginny just continued to struggle against my sisters grip, which only led her to be slammed against the wall again.

"Answer me!" I could visibly see Ginny start to cry, as she started to explain how she threw 'it' away.

Ember lowered her to the ground but didn't loosen her grip.

"It's not yours to throw away, and if you don't want your family to perish, I suggest you find it.....understand!?" Ember whisper yelled in her face.

Ginny could only meekly nod, as she sighed in relief when she let her go.

"It belongs to my sister, find it!" And with that She walked away, completely oblivious to me.

As soon as she was gone, I ran over to Ginny, who had sunk down the wall, and started to quietly sob.

I could roughly make out the works, "why me?", but it was muffled due to her burying her head in her arms.

"Ginny?" I whispered, gradually getting closer to her. She turned her head to look at me, but once she did, her eyes widened and she took off running.

"Fine! I guess I won't see if you need help, ungrateful little-"
I stopped myself before I got too angry and walked back to the common room.

-Mini time skip brought to you by Lily Evans-

I returned to the common room only to see almost naked Crabbe and Goyle, slowly making their way to their room.

'Some things can never be unseen'

I thought to myself, entering my room.

-Bigger time skip brought to you by the Black Butler corset scene-

It was Christmas morning, we had already had breakfast.
However, I had to put an ice pack on my shoulder as I was run over by Draco when he saw, the different types of apples.

I was currently glaring at him on the leather sofa and Crabbe and Goyle sorted the presents out.

"What?" He finally says, after he kept glancing at me, feeling my glare on him.

"I hope your apple was worth it!" I cringed in pain as my moves my shoulder, to sit in a more comfortable position.

He just rolled his eyes and went back to watching the two goons try to read posh handwriting.

"Don't roll your eyes, Draco, its rude" I tutted him, looking at the present I got him.

There was also a largish box with holes in it?