Train Ride

A/N:  Sorry, but I've decided to make this a love Story, Draco x reader cause I love Draco and I know more about him than Saint Potter lol - I can change it if you don't want it to be a love story or you don't want Draco 🖤

Dream:
I'm surrounded by darkness and silence. "Hello?" I shout, this is weird I was only in my bedroom a second ago.
Soon a silhouette of a person appears, I can't see their face but by their structure I can tell it's a boy. "Hello? Where am I?" I ask..
"ITS YOUR FAULT!!" He screams,
I can feel something wet run down my cheek, am I crying? "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE RIDDLE NAME!!" He screams again but this time louder.
Realisation hits me like a brick.
"Father please what did I do wrong" I pleaded to the shadow like man.
He points at me and I'm suddenly pain ridden all over.
I scream in agony, "I am not your father, you are dead to me!" I sob louder...
"Unless you join me my daughter..." and with that he was gone.

I woke up to a sudden start with sweat dripping from my forehead. My cheeks were wet and my eyes were sore.
I looked next to me to see Pippin asleep with sooty snuggled up against her.
I sigh, 'it was just a dream' I kept repeating to myself as I got ready for the day....WAIT TODAY IS THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER!!!
I practically jump out of bed and get changed, remembering to put my ring on.

I finished my getting ready and gave a few treats to my two familiars.
Running down stairs I see my mother in the kitchen reading the newspaper with a cup of tea.

"Here you are mistress (Y/N)" one of the house elves said placing my breakfast in front of me. I had (F/B/F)
And quickly dug in. (Favourite Breakfast Food btw)

"Are you excited (Y/N)?" My mother asked me smiling, 'Mhm' I said sort of with my face full of food.

"Well before we head to the train station, I must tell you a couple things.." she spoke softly, in which I returned by gesturing for her to continue.
"Well one, we are going to meet the Malfoys on Platform 9 3/4 as I think you should sit with Draco~" she smirks as if she's Cupid, I just rolled my eyes "fine but what are the others?",
"Oh right two, don't let anyone put you down just because of your father, just remember you have an awesome mother who loves you dearly" she said a in a dramatic voice, I giggle and hug her, "thanks Mum", she hugs back but soon let's go and looks me in the eye with a stern face, "but lastly (Y/N), avoid Harry Potter, if he learns that you are related to the man who killed his parents I'm sure he would be out for revenge" she exclaimed in a demanding tone, which made me jump as it was different to her normal motherly happy tone, "yes mother", "Good" she smiled, "now then let's get going"

-Time Skip brought to you by Mrs Norris-

Harry's POV (why not?)

I was walking next to Hagrid at Kings Cross Station. I need to ask him this question but he doesn't seem comfortable on the topic, oh well here goes I guess...
"Hagrid?",
"Yer 'arry?" He replied turning to me,
"Has anyone else survived You Know Who?" He froze for a moment thinking, "Well apart from you, I'd say dat der is only one other who 'ad survived 'im" he said with sorrow written in his eyes, "and...who would that be?" I asked cautiously, they must know more about Voldemort than I do.
"Dat 'arry would be (Y/N) Riddle, a misunderstood witch if ya asked me"
(Y/N) Riddle, hmmm I wonder who she is..
"Why would you say that?" I asked with curiosity, "ah now dat wouldn't be my right ter say"
(Y/N) Riddle.......I wonder if I'll ever meet you?

Back to Your POV

Me, mother and Pippin were walking down to meet the Malfoys.
Sooty was in his cat basket, all my luggage and books had been put in the train.

We soon found them - it wasn't that hard considering their platinum hair.

"There are the Riddles" I heard Lucius say, "Draco is already on the train young (Y/N), he said something about saving a compartment" I nodded and thanked him before saying my goodbyes to my mother.

"You be a good girl (Y/N) and also make sure you keep it under control, I have informed the teachers about your up.....random changes" I mentally slapped myself, remembering that recently I had shifted into the 'thing' my father cursed me into. I nodded slowly giving her a last goodbye hug.
"I'll make sure to owl you as much as I can" I promised her before getting on the train.

-Small Time skip brought to you by Nifflers!-

After searching for what seemed like hours, I finally found Draco with two um chubby boys and a life seized pug! Oh wait it's a girl...

I opened the compartment door and looked at him with a look of disapproval. He knows people don't like me!

"Ah Riddle I see you finally made it, come, sit" he smirked pointing to the seat next to a terrified looking boy.
I quickly sat down avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"That's Crabbe, Goyle and this is Pansy" he gestured to each them as he said their name, they all looked terrified of me, I sighed pulling Pippin on to my lap with Sooty next to me.

"Pleasure" I replied unamused, this was going to be a long journey.

Harry's POV
"Ron?" I said turning to him with a liquorice wand (?) twirling in my hand,
"Yer?" I had to ask him. "Do you know anything about (Y/N) Riddle" his eyes widened at her name and went into a full panic frenzy...
"Shhhhh Harry! You can't say her name it's just as bad as saying You Know Who's!" He practically shouted, "sorry, just what do you know about her?" I asked slowly incase he fainted from a panic attack.

"Well I know that she is a cursed child and speaks Parseltongue, but worst of all......she's coming to Hogwarts this year, she's somewhere on this train" he shivered and went back to his chocolate frog.

Your POV

Crabbe and Goyle where stuffing there face with candy they had bought from the trolley lady.

Pansy was clinging to Draco who made a face of disgust petting Sooty who had moved to sit in his lap, he didn't seem to mind though.

I was sitting cuddling Pippin, thinking about what this year could bring.
I don't want to shift whilst at school, I have to get it under control.

Still I'm excited to finally learn more magic other than........

The forbidden curses.

——————————————————————————
Yay new chapter out!
I know there are some confusing parts to the story such as what she's shifts into but that will be answered in due time~

• I will try to update everyday 😊

~ Verkira 🖤